DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Create a Classic Competition 2019

Post by DJ Full » 05 Jul 2019 17:13

MichaelP wrote:
05 Jul 2019 16:53
those who have participated in BtB before know that it is EXACTLY the same
I know it's the same as BtB - I just believed it's better: less restrictive.
I hoped we finally got a contest every artist can join no matter what.

Also, I'm not bullying anybody. Probably I'm just too hot headed as always.
It just all looked like "round 3" of what we had on the blue forum before.
Before bringing it here, I made several PMs which made me conclude so.

Sorry for ruining your day. I sometimes tend to do such things.
Now I'm gonna autoban myself and return to building instead of talking.
Not gonna speak again until I have half of this level done...
MAKE WIDESHOT GREAT AGAIN

Titak

Post by Titak » 05 Jul 2019 17:43

PedroTheGamer wrote:
05 Jul 2019 02:32
Titak wrote:
05 Jul 2019 01:17
Yes it is. Because you ask to be on the list: it is a message from you.
And by putting you on the list it would be relaying a message from a banned member.
you're wrong! the rule says "send messages banned members in TRF" I was not asking him to send messages for me in the forum, just ask that the list of builders is added to me, which is not a rule :-P
I have been known to get things wrong, like any other person, but I am right in this case.
You don't like it? That's fine.
If you don't trust me on this one, that's fine as well. Feel free to contact trl online to ask him.
He'll tell you the same thing. (I know because I brought this whole thing up in the TRF Mods Only section to make sure I got this right.)

PedroTheGamer wrote:
05 Jul 2019 17:05
AgentXP said that I can do / send without problems on the day, I will not be on the list + I will not be able to vote the 3 favorites. But that does not matter. I have permission to Build too. The abuse of power is not you MichaelP. :-P
Ofcourse you can build a level. You can always build a level if you want.
But you are not going to be on the list on TRF.
You are currently banned from there and so is your work because of that. So other members won't be able to post screenshots of your WIP work either, because that would be relaying a message from you.

Period.

That said, if you do indeed build a Classic level, I am looking forward to seeing something original from you.
I'm sure you can do it. Your Scottish Castle showed potential after all. :2thumbsup:

As for other people who would like to join the competition but do not want to join TRF:
That is up to AgentXP to decide on.
Nothing is in contradiction with nature,
only in contradiction with what we know of it.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 05 Jul 2019 17:51

PedroTheGamer wrote:
AgentXP said that I can do / send without problems on the day, I will not be on the list + I will not be able to vote the 3 favorites. But that does not matter. I have permission to Build too. The abuse of power is not you MichaelP. :-P
yes she said so
but you misunderstand what she wrote to you
you can build a level and send it to Michael
but you can't participate or send your level to agentxp
to participate in the contest

PedroTheGamer

Post by PedroTheGamer » 05 Jul 2019 18:34

vimmers wrote:
05 Jul 2019 17:51
PedroTheGamer wrote:
yes she said so
but you misunderstand what she wrote to you
you can build a level and send it to Michael
but you can't participate or send your level to agentxp
to participate in the contest
I'm in the contest, but I will not be on the list + vote on the 3 favorite levels, he said that

@titak, does not mean that I do not trust you, you inspire me to grow more, the problem was what happened here was unfair, how nice that you are anxious, because I'm going to do livestream building all the place from zero :), there I go test
I'm actually happy to be here, but so many projects, that I hardly know which one to start / finish, any idea? :roll:

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 05 Jul 2019 19:33

:roll:

Btw, Michael is exactly right.

I've been banned once from a forum. I thought it was unfair and didn't like it. Still, I wasn't running the forum. A while after, I probably had nothing better else to do and I opened the main page on that forum. Much to my surprise, my name was there as a member. I thought "ok" or whatever I thought, I guess I thought that was a bit weird. And I didn't get back there because I don't have to be everywhere. Not an issue either.

Of course, if for whatever reason I were banned from this forum where I've been for the last sixteen years, that would definitely shock me more. It's "only" the Internet and all that but it mirrors the real world.

Just get on with the mess, yeah, get it on. Like getting it on and getting nowhere.

OverRaider

Post by OverRaider » 11 Jul 2019 18:19

Glad to hear about this competition, at least a bit of life in trle world, hope to see some nice levels... (let's see if I can contribute though...)
Where is no challenge there is a boredom

PedroTheGamer

Post by PedroTheGamer » 14 Jul 2019 02:14

ok,i not in TRF,why not show here?

le't me show at a have to beach at now(i really have much fun and inspirations to make this :P)

Screenshot:

is this for now,enjoy :)
I'm actually happy to be here, but so many projects, that I hardly know which one to start / finish, any idea? :roll:

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 16 Jul 2019 20:11

Hi Pedro

this looks quite good and coherent :)

How do you build this : is it with the TR3 engine , or the TR4 engine (with a TR3 Lara model) , or ?

one thing : maybe you have done this by now, but in case : it would be good to have some sun bulb in the outside areas so Lara can appear more in 3D

PedroTheGamer

Post by PedroTheGamer » 17 Jul 2019 13:37

Thanks for the tip eRIC! I apreciated this,I building only in TR4,it's a model TR3 South Pacific ;)

PedroTheGamer

Post by PedroTheGamer » 03 Aug 2019 02:32

UPDATE!

finnaly in long time to make adventure i finished the beach,5 days to finish all: :D :2thumbsup: