Glad to see Ranpyon's new game!

questions/comments/screenshots

Moderator: Gerty

scottchu

Glad to see Ranpyon's new game!

Post by scottchu » 27 Apr 2019 19:06

I see she releases a new game level - "The Dragon Pearl". It's been 8 years since I play her "Light up Christmas". I kinda always like to play her games. Looks like Lara's spirit never dies and live in deep side of every builder and player. :2thumbsup:

note: Board games come into my life in recent years and I have lots of fun with SF's board games. But they never distracts me from venturing with Lara's in many of the fantastic and brilliant custom game levels.
My heart for Lara is always young!
yahoo: scottchu.tw
gmail: scottchu.tw@gmail.com
msn:scottchu_tw @ hotmail.com (never use now!)

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Glad to see Ranpyon's new game!

Post by Dutchy » 27 Apr 2019 20:37

scottchu wrote:
27 Apr 2019 19:06
Looks like Lara's spirit never dies and live in deep side of every builder and player. :2thumbsup
We'll take it to our Tomb :wink:

Ranpyon

Post by Ranpyon » 27 Apr 2019 23:45

Ohh, thank you so much Scottchu, it's so sweet of you! :blush:
scottchu wrote:
Looks like Lara's spirit never dies and live in deep side of every builder and player. :2thumbsup:
You're absolutely right!
Anyway I've never stopped building during all of these years, simply I've lost my inspiration, with the consequence that I've become incredibly slow in building levels. For example there's another level I'd like to release someday, it's since 2013 that I'm working on it (discontinuously), and still there's a lot to do...

scottchu

Post by scottchu » 29 Apr 2019 20:51

Ranpyon wrote:
27 Apr 2019 23:45
Ohh, thank you so much Scottchu, it's so sweet of you! :blush:
scottchu wrote:
Looks like Lara's spirit never dies and live in deep side of every builder and player. :2thumbsup:
You're absolutely right!
Anyway I've never stopped building during all of these years, simply I've lost my inspiration, with the consequence that I've become incredibly slow in building levels. For example there's another level I'd like to release someday, it's since 2013 that I'm working on it (discontinuously), and still there's a lot to do...
I'll keep looking forward to your new levels. Your levels always catch my eyes. ^_^ Thank you for making so many good and fun levels.
My heart for Lara is always young!
yahoo: scottchu.tw
gmail: scottchu.tw@gmail.com
msn:scottchu_tw @ hotmail.com (never use now!)

Ranpyon

Post by Ranpyon » 29 Apr 2019 21:16

scottchu wrote:
29 Apr 2019 20:51
I'll keep looking forward to your new levels. Your levels always catch my eyes. ^_^ Thank you for making so many good and fun levels.
Thank you again for these kind words! :hug: And thank you for playing my levels, I try (and I keep on trying) to do the best I can! :daisy: