Masha - Castle Riverrun II

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Post Reply
User avatar
drguycrain
Member
Member
Posts: 352
Joined: 31 Dec 2005 22:57
Location: Oklahoma City, OK

Masha - Castle Riverrun II

Post by drguycrain » 03 Mar 2019 19:27

I missed one of the sword keys in the Dungeon Part II but I didn't realize it until I made it all the way back to the first level. Is there any way to retrieve that 3rd sword key without starting completely over?
Live every week like it's Shark Week!

User avatar
drguycrain
Member
Member
Posts: 352
Joined: 31 Dec 2005 22:57
Location: Oklahoma City, OK

Re: Masha - Castle Riverrun II

Post by drguycrain » 10 Mar 2019 16:08

Wow. No help. Okay. Does anyone maybe have a relevant save game with the third key? I just finished Dungeon Part 2, but again, I missed the 3rd key. I'd super like to not have to start all over if possible.
Live every week like it's Shark Week!

User avatar
billie2001
Member
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: 30 Jul 2016 02:38
Location: London (but I am Greek)

Re: Masha - Castle Riverrun II

Post by billie2001 » 10 Mar 2019 16:46

I found in my archives a savegame where I have 3 sword keys.
Have a look if it is what you need.
Attachments
savegame.10
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

User avatar
drguycrain
Member
Member
Posts: 352
Joined: 31 Dec 2005 22:57
Location: Oklahoma City, OK

Re: Masha - Castle Riverrun II

Post by drguycrain » 16 Mar 2019 16:05

Thank you!!!
Live every week like it's Shark Week!

User avatar
lizard queen
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1092
Joined: 01 May 2004 19:28
Location: Canada

Re: Masha - Castle Riverrun II

Post by lizard queen » 12 Feb 2020 19:29

Hello!

I am playing on Win 10, finished the "inside the castle" level and found a glitch at the level change from "inside the castle" to "Castle Riverrun". The door shows it is open when I approach (before the level change trigger) but when the level changes, it is closed.
BEFORE the level change... the door is open.
BEFORE.jpg
and AFTER the level change... the door is closed!
AFTER.jpg
I played the "inside the castle" level twice now and still the same result. I REALLY hate using savegames and even though I vowed never to again, I've come so far that I'd just like to finish this sucker once and for all, lol.

So if anyone's got a savegame after the level change or can check my savegame to see if they can get through the door and save it afterwards, it would be greatly appreciated. :nice:
savegame.7
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
----------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Well, I used billie's savegame and played through the "in the castle" tedium of push puzzles for a torturous 3rd time and I was able to go through the door... What the heck??? Did I inadvertently trigger some glitch that caused this to happen to me only? I don't get it.
----------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT 2: And now that I'm at the boss fight, the walkthrough says I need 29 shotgun shells to beat the "boss" but I don't have enough (only 28) and can't see where the builder provided extra in case this would happen.
I'm at a loss and don't know what to say except... don't play this level. :(

User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 12108
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 16:10
Location: denmark

Re: Masha - Castle Riverrun II

Post by vimmers » 13 Feb 2020 14:57

i almost never use other then pistols
so try to use pistols,uzi.revolver,whatever
then finish with shotgun
but do you only have 28 normal or is it included with videshot

User avatar
lizard queen
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1092
Joined: 01 May 2004 19:28
Location: Canada

Re: Masha - Castle Riverrun II

Post by lizard queen » 13 Feb 2020 15:37

vimmers wrote:
13 Feb 2020 14:57
i almost never use other then pistols
so try to use pistols,uzi.revolver,whatever
then finish with shotgun
but do you only have 28 normal or is it included with videshot
First off, thanks for responding vimmers. :hug: I always use pistols too for most enemies. There is only the shotgun with normal shells (no wideshot ones provided) and only the crossbow with normal arrows. I tried using all of the crossbow ammo as well as all the shotgun shells, then pistols but the boss would not go down.

User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 12108
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 16:10
Location: denmark

Re: Masha - Castle Riverrun II

Post by vimmers » 14 Feb 2020 07:52

just replayed the game
and come to that boss and i only used 3 shotgun shoots
you need to go up very close to him and shoot
he will then stand and stagger

i tested it several times and the max i used was 7 shoots
lizard queen wrote:
13 Feb 2020 15:37
vimmers wrote:
13 Feb 2020 14:57
i almost never use other then pistols
so try to use pistols,uzi.revolver,whatever
then finish with shotgun
but do you only have 28 normal or is it included with videshot
First off, thanks for responding vimmers. :hug: I always use pistols too for most enemies. There is only the shotgun with normal shells (no wideshot ones provided) and only the crossbow with normal arrows. I tried using all of the crossbow ammo as well as all the shotgun shells, then pistols but the boss would not go down.

User avatar
lizard queen
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1092
Joined: 01 May 2004 19:28
Location: Canada

Re: Masha - Castle Riverrun II

Post by lizard queen » 14 Feb 2020 09:27

vimmers wrote:
14 Feb 2020 07:52
just replayed the game
and come to that boss and i only used 3 shotgun shoots
you need to go up very close to him and shoot
he will then stand and stagger

i tested it several times and the max i used was 7 shoot
Thank you vimmers! That worked! :hug:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests