search for the holy grail- pedrothegamer

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

search for the holy grail- pedrothegamer

Post by Dutchy » 09 Feb 2019 17:16

Pedro, stop taking other peoples levels and turning them into something worse, build something yourself or quit

You want proof?
Room 2
R2.jpg
R2.jpg (44.43 KiB) Viewed 690 times
mine
R2-Org.jpg
R2-Org.jpg (28.8 KiB) Viewed 690 times

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: search for the holy grail- pedrothegamer

Post by Dutchy » 09 Feb 2019 21:24

R93.jpg

R124 Org.jpg

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 09 Feb 2019 21:24

Even the pickup is in the same spot
R5.jpg
R5-Org.jpg

PedroTheGamer

Post by PedroTheGamer » 09 Feb 2019 21:57

first,This is my level that I created from scratch, what level is this? let me shake dutchy, and I will not be giving explanations to a level that gave so much work, if you have similarities **** and leave me alone no one cares what you say, my past does not match this level it took 4 months to finish and this? will do something intentative. Now tell me that I have more to do. the other can compare as much as you want, because simple rooms both look more like a mere coincidence? another, many people I accompany in live I building part of the project, then it was not this time idiot, the other all saw screen until the end, and now what is going to do its retarded? :lol:
I'm actually happy to be here, but so many projects, that I hardly know which one to start / finish, any idea? :roll:

PedroTheGamer

Post by PedroTheGamer » 09 Feb 2019 22:20

and another, why not compare nightmare in vegas? Only because had no similarities, and this level is greater? probably envy, I think every level I post this old man compares, do not think I know? Were you saying that I confessed that the nightmare in Vegas is a copy? of this when? all the two were made from scratch, the people know what they're talking about, they did follow everything, believe me if you want your filthy old man.

If you do not like my levels? So do not go down and do not make theated to fill the **** bag, it will be denounced :wink:
I'm actually happy to be here, but so many projects, that I hardly know which one to start / finish, any idea? :roll:

Natah

Post by Natah » 09 Feb 2019 22:30

yeah,Pedro is speaking the truth! I saw everything, Pedro is not for that much! but I understand your revolt, this past of condemnation! :?
Just a builder sailing around here, soon I'll be out of here building something :2thumbsup:

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 09 Feb 2019 23:09

I am not even going to comment... Michael, please...it's time

Natah

Post by Natah » 09 Feb 2019 23:30

aff let him quiet, even taking his level more than 395 people lowered, even other forums and sites he is going to do the download at any time, anyway iginore pedro,because this will disappear with time. :wink:
Just a builder sailing around here, soon I'll be out of here building something :2thumbsup:

Marksdad
Mod
Mod

Post by Marksdad » 10 Feb 2019 01:03

This will disappear with time
until he does it again.
This is not the first time there have been 'comparing screenshots' from justifiably disgruntled builders.
If he's not careful,the only 'disappearing' that will take place will be his levels - from the Index.

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 10 Feb 2019 08:12

Ian, that's him too, that Natah... Look at the signature

MichaelP
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by MichaelP » 10 Feb 2019 11:29

Let's stop the discussion here, because it is of course entirely leading nowhere.

To make a clear statement:
It is very obvious that (yet again) this level was built using an existing one as a reference.
If I still had the time to play levels myself before posting them on trle.net this one would not have been posted.
You simply have no argument here, Pedro, as such detailed "coincidences" do not happen, so stop being defensive about it (again).

I will now do two things:

1) Let Dutchy - as the builder of the original level - make the call whether the "copy" stays and gets the "well deserved reviews" it should get, or whether he would like it removed from the listing. Just send me a PM and I will act accordingly.

2) No longer accept any further level releases or level reviews by PedroTheGamer. I have given you several opportunities and help to allow you to build trust again that you had lost and now you failed again, so my patience is at an end. Sorry. This community has always been respectful to many types of people from around the globe because diversity is a strength, but there are limits. If you behave, you can stay a member of this forum, but if you "scream and shout" you will simply be banned from here as well. And by the way that means your "brother" Natah would be banned as well, as the ban is going to be by IP address and you are obviously posting from the same computer ;)

Topic closed.