Search in the lost gold hand

questions/comments/screenshots

Moderator: Gerty

PedroTheGamer

Search in the lost gold hand

Post by PedroTheGamer » 17 Nov 2018 12:24

Seach in the lost gold hand-(part1)

hell all :idea:

I saw the bug of my recent level, this and total fault of FLEP, with lara's home, and giving new game back to him, I will be
solving and sending the upload to michael to replace the package, my apologies for the FLEP Bugs and the Reviews.

This did not happen on my last test, send it to Michael. :hammer:

sorry
I'm actually happy to be here, but so many projects, that I hardly know which one to start / finish, any idea? :roll:

LoreRaider

Re: Search in the lost gold hand

Post by LoreRaider » 17 Nov 2018 15:50

Are you sure that's not one of your endless excuses? Because that seems so...

This bug is caused by ripping the TGA with TR2PRJ tool, the darker black pixels becomes transparent, and in game they look invisible
Also, "your" home level reminds me of someone else's manor, possibly... GMac? That's definitely a copied manor with some changes

GMac manor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvV3_hGrsmo
Pedro manor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqvIkv7wnk

manarch2
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by manarch2 » 17 Nov 2018 16:32

To add more, the architecture and parts of the gameplay of the third level is ripped-off from Ader's Feather of Maat, Temple of Apollo. And the rooms in the second level that have a better architecture than the rest are taken from GeckoKid's Desert Ruins and the Serpent Tower. Now that I think of it, I'm sure the fourth level (the demo) also has its sources elsewhere.

PedroTheGamer

Post by PedroTheGamer » 17 Nov 2018 18:50

I continue to incriminate myself, I'm not **** for what it seems or not, I stopped stealing for a long time, if there are similarities I can do nothing, I will not warm my head with you. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :beadyeyes:

was made from scratch so you know, poblem and yours. :blank:

and @lore

and a handle of the original TR3, but I removed the part of the aquarium and I moved to another part that I did not finish for laziness, and I only used the textures that I found in seach.org that by the way that looks like the same of Gma, I'm worried lol, no knew that some custom level used these textures
I'm actually happy to be here, but so many projects, that I hardly know which one to start / finish, any idea? :roll:

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 17 Nov 2018 19:50

You know what I absolutely fail to understand? Why is it like if you deliberately hide your real skills.
You made everyone believe you only copy while I know you DO have 3 original projects in the WIP.
Why won't you take time to fix THOSE instead so people know you can actually create something.
If you divide time between those and the ones you re-edit, your original works will be underdone.
As a result neither the copied ones nor the original ones will be appreciated. Just focus on YOURS.
MAKE WIDESHOT GREAT AGAIN

PedroTheGamer

Post by PedroTheGamer » 17 Nov 2018 20:01

will each project have to build for each one to see? I'm going to shit on the road, I like to build quietly in my corner, jesus christ I'm losing my patience and throwing all my projects in the trash, principally my LB and stop building forever, since everyone thinks that and always copies, I definitely endorse my end in the construction of TRLE. :angry:

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 17 Nov 2018 20:04

Attacking everyone instead of fixing yourself...
(Not very far from some adult builders I know tho)
MAKE WIDESHOT GREAT AGAIN

PedroTheGamer

Post by PedroTheGamer » 17 Nov 2018 20:07

i not kidding,and pure reality, my decision is much better :-P

LoreRaider

Post by LoreRaider » 17 Nov 2018 22:18

Well, I can't believe that, as manarch said also...
It's literally the same

Geckokid level

Your level

Ceamonks890

Post by Ceamonks890 » 17 Nov 2018 23:21

OK Pedro, there's no need to send a PM calling me stupid, on top of threatening me and acting incredibly self-entitled, simply because you were caught in the act of plagiarism and didn't bother to ensure your levelset actually worked properly.

I'll critique whatever I please kid, as I'm a fully-grown man and last I checked, MichaelP is the one in charge of handling general affairs on the site. Not you. I've reported your PM to the moderators, so have fun getting banned :hi:

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 17 Nov 2018 23:54

And you're not the one in charge of getting people banned, so don't count your chickens before they're hatched. And to everyone else, cool off and lay off. We don't need this constant bickering here, especially since it now appears the catalyst is going away.

SrDanielPonces

Post by SrDanielPonces » 18 Nov 2018 22:27

I can't believe this............ :bestplay:

DoggettTV

Post by DoggettTV » 25 Nov 2018 14:17

Wow, I have to admit that those screens say everything. Pedro Pedro...

PedroTheGamer

Post by PedroTheGamer » 25 Nov 2018 17:22

Doggett D. McDogg wrote:
25 Nov 2018 14:17
Wow, I have to admit that those screens say everything. Pedro Pedro...
i ask old level. i start to build 2016,i not susprise copy. i talk before to post.