Post by Christiane » 27 May 2018 12:44

I still can not find the blue key or how to move the truck
I also miss a battery for the wind turbine

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: CMS - IceAge3 - Highway Construction Site

Post by Jorge22 » 27 May 2018 12:45

Hmm... I don't know about the crane because the door above is locked.

TheBoo

Post by TheBoo » 27 May 2018 12:48

Okay, got the ladder went up the crane, placed the fuse, pushed the crane button and Lara says she needs to get to the house "over there". Looking for a way...

Edit: Just saw the post about the overhead hatch, thank you Christiane, and you, Jorge22 for the ladder. Push a button on the crane and the door opens, allowing you to place the fuse and push the button on the crane, I suppose we will get the power on later. I'm at the house now, but will have to come back later today; it's almost 7 am and time to go to bed.

Clara

Post by Clara » 27 May 2018 14:41

TombTitan wrote:
27 May 2018 11:55
The dynamite is on the ground near where Lara looks in the construction area. In this game, many of the angles Lara looks at are not pointing correctly at the item.
This is just because the TR engine "forgets" about the "oneshot state" of the target triggers after a level jump. And since this level is divided into two parts level jumps happen more than once. In fact Lara looks at the former ladder although the ladder isn't there anymore.
Christiane wrote:
27 May 2018 12:39
for the ladder, it is necessary to move the shovel while climbing in the cabin
in the crane, there is a hatch on the ceiling. You have to climb and go to the end then jump to the house but I think you must have the fuse before
No, you don't need the fuse for opening the ceiling trapdoor. The fuse is needed when you start the crane (after producing electricity). Without a fuse Lara would get an electric shock starting the crane.

Christiane

Post by Christiane » 27 May 2018 14:52

Hello Clara
and congratulations for this beautiful adventure
How to start electricity?
the yellow doors are closed
and I do not have a battery for the wind turbine

Clara

Post by Clara » 27 May 2018 15:41

Thank you, Christiane!
You must go up the crane and there is a ceiling trapdoor to open. Then you can crawl along the arm of the crane over to the house on the hill.

Christiane

Post by Christiane » 27 May 2018 16:03

I already did that I had the battery and the screwdriver
I lowered the jumpswitch
I can not go to the other houses upstairs
I had the yellow key and I pushed the lever and now I'm going round in circles

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 27 May 2018 16:47

after the yellow doors and the lever there are a crawlspace beside the lever
and you need dynamite and detonator key in there

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 27 May 2018 23:36

To the Boo:
Sorry I confused you. There are 2 excavator/construction areas and the second one also has dynamite which you need to use at that place. Lara also looks slightly in the wrong direction at it. That is what I thought you meant.

TheBoo

Post by TheBoo » 28 May 2018 05:40

No problem, TombTitan....I saw a mention of a second construction area and thought that might be it.
In other news, I opened the yellow key area, used the dynamite, found a secret, found the blue key, the power inverter, I have the battery, crowbar, iPhone, scraps of paper, can of cola, and a wad of cash. Fallen rocks are blocking the way out on both ends. Looking for the next step...only possibility I see is a curving run-jump from the scaffolds next to the excavator...haven't had success with that yet.

Edit: Pfttt, nevermind, I was trying to jump to the left of the scaffold and curve to the right, the correct way was to jump to the right and curve to the left, easy-peasy.
:roll:

TheBoo

Post by TheBoo » 28 May 2018 08:20

Well, I'm getting rather embarrassed about the number of times I've gotten stuck, but...
I got out of the yellow key area, placed the converter in the wind turbine, opened the blue key door, cleaned the breaker and now I'm trying to figure how to keep the blocks on the electrical area up so I can get out of the area after placing the breaker and throwing the floor lever, thus activating the crane. The blocks are on a timer and won't stay up. If I throw the lever before placing the breaker, two baddies show up. If I place the breaker then throw the lever, no baddies, but either way, I'm trapped since the floor is electrified and the blocks won't stay up. What am I missing?

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 28 May 2018 08:34

You can ignore the wall switch for the two blocks if the floor of the power station is not electrified. That switch is only if you did not use the batteries (or something like that) in order to get to the lever, etc. (when it would be electrified). To leave the area, run jump to the electrical wires in front of the pillar. One of them is a horizontal pole. Then you can run jump from the top of the pillar to the mountain wall to leave the area.

TheBoo

Post by TheBoo » 28 May 2018 08:49

Thank you, TombTitan....I tried it before activating the crane (just out of curiosity) and Lara would NOT clear the barbed wire fence. After the crane was activated she sailed right over.
:2thumbsup:

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 28 May 2018 12:05

TombTitan (or anybody else), please: I'm in that very same yellow key area and I found everything you have (except for the cash, I think, where did you get the cash?). I opened a gate behind that blocked entrance and the way back's also blocked. The only dynamite I found was the one that was in the burner room - hope I don't need another one here, or maybe I do and it's in this area, it's quite confusing. Thing is I don't know how to get out of this area and back to the start. I read your explanation several times but I still can't figure out what you mean... Help will be most welcome.

Christiane

Post by Christiane » 28 May 2018 12:19

the money is in the first area of ​​the rifle at the very bottom left there is a space to go up. You have to put the dynamite on the barrel and blow it with the key of the detonator. Did you go to the little tunnel near the lever after the yellow key's doors?