off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

Sabatu

Re: BtB2015 discussion thread

Post by Sabatu » 23 Nov 2014 19:14

I want :
1.Anni. Egypt
2.Anni.Greece
3.Maybe Winter (like Himmalay Mystery) / Or maybe NG-Underwater Wreck/High-Tech Base/ HD- Lost World ( Dino Crisis, Jurassic Park, Jungle with Dino :D)

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 25 Nov 2014 00:47

A_De wrote:Another question from my friend which asks when the BtB 2014 package will be available for public download?
I was wondering this too. Hopefully we'll still see some more Khmer-themed levels down the line. :)

EssGee
Mod
Mod

Post by EssGee » 25 Nov 2014 10:10

Treeble wrote:
A_De wrote:Another question from my friend which asks when the BtB 2014 package will be available for public download?
I was wondering this too. Hopefully we'll still see some more Khmer-themed levels down the line. :)
It will happen... Working on it at the moment. There are a few things I need to sort out.
It's Tomb Raider Jim... but not as we know it. :evil:

MpGrill_trle

Post by MpGrill_trle » 01 Dec 2014 13:08

Btb2015: Resident Evil

:D

Just kidding, real sugggestions:

1. Dino themed
2. World War
3. Asia

Circle Down

Post by Circle Down » 24 Jan 2015 02:27

Ridiculously late to the party, but here's a few suggestions.

• Cyberpunk / futuristic / dystopian
• Wild west (similar to Nevada, but actually takes place in the Wild West era, so it could be gunslinger!Lara for example.)
• Something to do with alchemy? I'm not entirely sure what class that would be. A mix of base/lab and ancient history? Medieval? I just like the idea of Lara turning lead into gold... again. (I was rewatching an Uncharted 3 walkthrough and there's the whole bit with John Dee's lab. I'd like to see a TRLE take on something like that.)
• Fairy tales / fantasy. It could be a new take on something or an original storyline. You could have fairies, elves, dragons, etc.
• A "lost world" theme. Dinosaurs or fantasy creatures, whichever.

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 24 Jan 2015 13:01

The cogs of BtB factory are already spinning at full speed, so we may only apply some of Your suggestions if they appear to fit the theme... which is top-secret, so unfortunately we can't promise fulfilling of any wishes.

However, I think it's not too late for some contributors with clear devotion to still join the team - there's never enough support You know :D
woof

Mr XY

Post by Mr XY » 24 Jan 2015 15:56

DJ Full wrote:The cogs of BtB factory are already spinning at full speed, so we may only apply some of Your suggestions if they appear to fit the theme... which is top-secret, so unfortunately we can't promise fulfilling of any wishes.

However, I think it's not too late for some contributors with clear devotion to still join the team - there's never enough support You know :D
Good to hear there is progress being made behind the scenes. Looking forward to the next btb, whatever theme it is going to be. :2thumbsup:

Circle Down

Post by Circle Down » 27 Jan 2015 00:48

DJ Full wrote:The cogs of BtB factory are already spinning at full speed, so we may only apply some of Your suggestions if they appear to fit the theme... which is top-secret, so unfortunately we can't promise fulfilling of any wishes.

I figured, since I posted so late. I've never built a level or anything so I don't I'll join, but instead I will just eagerly await what will undoubtedly be awesome. :D

rufierto

Post by rufierto » 29 Jan 2015 21:06

Has there been a decision on TRNG use for this one. And I would love to do a space themed contest this year!!! :D
The Dragon Eyes!!

EssGee
Mod
Mod

Post by EssGee » 30 Jan 2015 07:19

rufierto wrote:Has there been a decision on TRNG use for this one. And I would love to do a space themed contest this year!!! :D
Specifics about the competition will be covered when the competition is announced.
I will only confirm that I have had a good response from people offering to contribute to the package build. And they are busy as beavers making cool stuff and making good progress with the pack.

A_De

Post by A_De » 03 Feb 2015 11:20

Are the members of BtB package team top-secret either? And one more question: is it possible to join now? Is it possible to help to package team while not being a team member otherwise?

EssGee
Mod
Mod

Post by EssGee » 04 Feb 2015 11:42

A_De wrote:Are the members of BtB package team top-secret either? And one more question: is it possible to join now? Is it possible to help to package team while not being a team member otherwise?
Well.. in order to contribute, you need to join the team. And as Package Team leader you need to do that through me. The team is already well formed and moving full steam ahead and has things pretty well covered? What contribution did you have in mind?

I must admit that I'm a bit curious......... in the opening post (October 5 2014!!!!) I asked for people to volunteer for the package team then. We're 4 months on from that date and only now you're asking to see whether you can join the package team. Why didn't you contact me back then? :?

A_De

Post by A_De » 04 Feb 2015 15:55

Just overlooked the moment when the voting came to end. Was busy with another project. Nevermind and good luck. I'll return later.

rufierto

Post by rufierto » 16 Feb 2015 20:42

I did not want to start a new thread for this, where can I find, The Northern Legends Package, wad, etc....BTB 2013
The Dragon Eyes!!

EssGee
Mod
Mod

Post by EssGee » 16 Feb 2015 20:55

rufierto wrote:I did not want to start a new thread for this, where can I find, The Northern Legends Package, wad, etc....BTB 2013

At TR Forge
http://trforge.net/php/index.php?wad-tga-sets-english