Whats Up My Friends!

off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

Will Raider

Whats Up My Friends!

Post by Will Raider » 27 Feb 2011 16:36

Long time no speak! Ive been super busy with MMA and Kickboxing promotions! Wow, its been awesome! On my free time still playing and having fun with TR custom levels. Hows everyone been doing, anything new?! :)

Oh and hoping at some point to start reviewing levels, would love to do that as I love exploring and playing all the trle levels. Tried contacting Michael at one time but didnt hear back from him.

Anyone know how to get me in?? haha :]

Shady Croft

Re: Whats Up My Friends!

Post by Shady Croft » 01 Mar 2011 00:54

35 views and no reply ? hmm..

anyway, hey Will, good to see you around again. I've been alright! Same old, same old, nothing new worth mentioning. :)

well, Michael is the one responsible for the levels reviewing issues, so if you still havent heard from him, give a little more time. ;)
Meanwhile you can still write your own reviews of levels you play, and once you're able to review levels here, you could put them here.

:)
KameloT

mugs
Admin
Admin

Post by mugs » 01 Mar 2011 00:59

Will Raider wrote:Long time no speak! Ive been super busy with MMA and Kickboxing promotions! Wow, its been awesome! On my free time still playing and having fun with TR custom levels. Hows everyone been doing, anything new?! :)

Oh and hoping at some point to start reviewing levels, would love to do that as I love exploring and playing all the trle levels. Tried contacting Michael at one time but didnt hear back from him.

Anyone know how to get me in?? haha :]
hi Will ! Have you tried this link?: http://www.trle.net/sc/ReviewForm.php
Of doggie candle fame!

Will Raider

Post by Will Raider » 01 Mar 2011 01:12

Well I see William, but I doubt thats me. It's like I said Mugs I tried to message/email Michael, but never heard back from him. It could be because we have never talked on here before, but you know him always busy with review work and works for the site and all.

And its good to see you again too Shady, ive been saying hello to everyone ever since I posted yesterday again on the forums so thats why there hasent been much replies, probably... or there just not glad to see me again hehe ;]