Tweetygee - Italian Exploration- Temple of Fortuna

Post by Jack& » 11 Nov 2008 10:01

i am here . fantastic game .. 8)
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 11 Nov 2008 17:45

Finished ...... excelent game one off best at 2008 wich i played ....... this is the ending screeny ...................... my advice ...... spare ur revolver & shotgun ammo to the end cos will be a tough fight with 2 horseman roman fighteras ,,,,,,,,,,, they take loads off bullets untill die... :)
Attachments
tomb4 2008-11-11 18-41-30-15.jpg
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

tweetygwee

Post by tweetygwee » 11 Nov 2008 19:06

Thanks :2thumbsup: Wow, 4 10s from my first ever reviewer. I'm glad you enjoyed it, it seems the hard work and sticking to this project paid off in the end. Well, I'll be around here too to help everyone.

Marilyn

Post by Marilyn » 11 Nov 2008 21:06

What is here to do? I have 3 keys and I see a white tile on the floor. But how can I get to the 2 wall levers?
Attachments
Italian2.JPG
Bye, Marilyn Image

avmaster
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Location: Gilching-Argelsried, small Villiage near Munich Germany

Post by avmaster » 11 Nov 2008 21:13

The white tile is a trapdoor. Open it and solve the movable object puzzle down there(place the objects in different ordors to open all doors). After you solved it you will see which way leads to the two wall levers.
Da Master

ImageImage
Next Octoberfest: Every year next one from 19.09.15 - 04.10.15

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 11 Nov 2008 21:13

Marlyn is a trappdoor try to open it :D
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 11 Nov 2008 21:15

Tweety ... tell me a secret . :D who helped u ?? 8) i cannot belive that u made this piece of art at first shot .. :-o :D
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 11 Nov 2008 21:16

will rise a block to acces the 2 levers after block push puzzle ... :2thumbsup:
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

tweetygwee

Post by tweetygwee » 11 Nov 2008 21:29

Jack& wrote:Tweety ... tell me a secret . :D who helped u ?? 8) i cannot belive that u made this piece of art at first shot .. :-o :D
I would say "the manual" and "time" helped me :D I finally decided to do the tutorial in the LE manual back in December 2006 (I think) and then began this. I did do stuff before doing the tutorial level, a couple of very bad levels that I couldn't even get playable. Obviously I waited until I had something good before releasing!

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 11 Nov 2008 21:30

Marylin... i give u a friendly advice .... spare ur shotgun and revolver ammo .... for the end fight with the 2 horsemans ...... :D will be a hell off fight ..... :D ( u need to make all teleporters ..... at last one ...well i dont spoill the fun :D ) 8)
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 11 Nov 2008 21:35

well Tweety ,,, i must say that u made a brilliant game .... :roll: much better than manny old builder did before .... and i am old biker at TR games belive me .... i think ur game and stonerock fortress are the best begginer levels ever made .... with a + at ur level cos i like more city levels but hard to choose between this 2 both are brilliant i hope u will made another city level like this ... u have very good imagination to build games very smooth gameplay and good flybyes wich show what to doo next to a lever push and so ..... and the graphics was top notch too .... i cannot wait for ur next game ........ i bet my house that ur game will get at Hall of Fame next year .... :)
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

tweetygwee

Post by tweetygwee » 11 Nov 2008 21:50

Thanks for all the compliments. Gameplay is my priority, and I am a big level player too, so I know what I don't like in a level (long pushing puzzles, long monkey swings and crawling, excessive backtracking, not knowing what to do next). I try to make sure the gameplay flows and players always have an idea of what to do next, but still leave a little choice and non-linearity. Of course, I go over the top, because as I am the builder I already know where to go. I try to look from the player's perspective.

BTW- beyond BTB09 I have a Persia style level planned, which I've had as an idea for a while. I thought that there aren't many of this type of game, but it seems now everyone is having the same idea with eRIC and Patricia currently building these kinds of game. :lol: I do love city levels though, especially old fashioned European ones, so maybe in the future I'll do more of this type.

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 11 Nov 2008 22:21

Tweety ... small details could pull the ballance between a good game and a very good one .... manny players have ideas .. but the trick is to make a game - like u did - to be challenging but never frustrating or full off bugs like Royal bengal Tigers - Manny players for ex . from lack of ideas try to make they games artificialy hard ones with medipacks lack or flares lack or cameras lack and they think a hard to finish game is a must to be top one ...... WELL TOTALY WRONG - a good game could be hard off course but this without being frustrated one .... u made a very well ballanced game challenging but never frustrating with very nice graphics too ..... i must say that u become one off my favorite builders ... and ur game is hall of fame material from 1 st shot .... well not manny begginer builders get at Hall off fame belive me .... but u wil get at i am sure .... thx again for the brilliant game and i wait for ur next game .. 8)
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Marilyn

Post by Marilyn » 12 Nov 2008 12:11

Surprise - a trapdoor!!! :D Thank you, never in my leife I thought to a trapdoor.
Thank you Jack for the shotgun and revolver tip. I love these Horsemen :anxious:

So, now I'm ready with working and I'll play.
Bye, Marilyn Image

Marilyn

Post by Marilyn » 12 Nov 2008 12:58

I'm to slowly :cry: . In the room with the balance rope there are 2 boxes to pull. They I want pull to the tile in the middle, but everytime the raising platform goes down while I pull the blox. And then the box is in the whole. But I am so fast... Is here a trick?
Bye, Marilyn Image