Review Error.

PC problems/recommendations

Moderator: Tinka

JoeTheCrazyGamer

Review Error.

Post by JoeTheCrazyGamer » 17 Oct 2016 15:11

i had an error reviewing a Level (clara's home) and I tried a few times and the error message is still showing up.

It said "review could not be posted Please Resubmit. Which i did a few times but still kept getting the error.

Because the IMG isnt working ill just post the screenshot here http://imgur.com/a/lJuxg
"I understand that somehow is in my favour, so indulge me about the dagger. I'd be indebted with your life."

Ryan
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Review Error.

Post by Ryan » 17 Oct 2016 15:49

This happened to me once with another level (Stargate 1-3), but in my case it turned out that I had clicked on the submit button twice and the review had sent anyway. Hope that helps.

JoeTheCrazyGamer

Post by JoeTheCrazyGamer » 17 Oct 2016 16:07

Ryan wrote:This happened to me once with another level (Stargate 1-3), but in my case it turned out that I had clicked on the submit button twice and the review had sent anyway. Hope that helps.
We will see when the reviews get put on the system.
"I understand that somehow is in my favour, so indulge me about the dagger. I'd be indebted with your life."

Ryan
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Ryan » 18 Oct 2016 13:07

I just checked and your Clara's Home review sent successfully. It's on trle.net now. :2thumbsup:

JoeTheCrazyGamer

Post by JoeTheCrazyGamer » 18 Oct 2016 16:13

Ryan wrote:I just checked and your Clara's Home review sent successfully. It's on trle.net now. :2thumbsup:
Well at least i know i can ignore it if this happens again.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 20 Oct 2016 15:45

well don't ignore it its better to speak up so Michael know if something should be wrong
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

JoeTheCrazyGamer

Post by JoeTheCrazyGamer » 21 Oct 2016 10:21

vimmers wrote:well don't ignore it its better to speak up so Michael know if something should be wrong
My review turned out to have actually submitted anyway :D so we have no issue in t he end, its all back to normal.

manarch2
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by manarch2 » 22 Oct 2016 09:38

To be safe, you can check the review count on the levelinfo page. If the number is raised by one vs the amount of reviews on the review page, everything should be fine.

(Or someone else has submitted a not already published review, but for older levels like this one, it's very unlikely)

JoeTheCrazyGamer

Post by JoeTheCrazyGamer » 23 Oct 2016 00:18

manarch2 wrote:To be safe, you can check the review count on the levelinfo page. If the number is raised by one vs the amount of reviews on the review page, everything should be fine.

(Or someone else has submitted a not already published review, but for older levels like this one, it's very unlikely)
Thanks for the tip.