Slower browser and TRLE

PC problems/recommendations

Moderator: Tinka

Seler34

Slower browser and TRLE

Post by Seler34 » 12 Aug 2015 12:15

I had and I have and I will have slower working browser and TRLE games-for now Neptune Lost Palace by rufierto if you don't help me and my question is why I have slower working these two things that I wroted earlier.Now I using Windows 8 with latest update and computer I have from Asus,only in game I changed some of controls beacuse I wasn't able to using some of them,only I want to very good working TRLE game and browser can be slower(i'm using Pale Moon),before in Revenge of Osiris(TRLE game) I was able to play in it maybe my problem is in browser,system,computer or some of these reasons or all of them or in last it is something different(what I ask?)!
SI Skynet cosmos!

psiko

Re: Slower browser and TRLE

Post by psiko » 12 Aug 2015 13:46

if that game is using TRNG there are some options you can try. You know that it's using trng if, when double-click on tomb4.exe, you get for 2 seconds a PRESS CTRL FOR SETUP pop up message. And so, press CTRL and try one of the "emergency settings": those might work with win8.

Otherwise, as win10 is free for some time, try win10, because it renders our games really faster and smoothly even in not-so-updated machines :)

LoreRaider

Re: Slower browser and TRLE

Post by LoreRaider » 13 Aug 2015 09:38

Psiko, the level of Rufierto have the 1.2.2.6 version of NGLE, and not 1.2.2.7 :)
It's not possible to fix on Windows 8 or 8.1, or you copy the Tomb_NextGeneration.dll and the Tomb4.exe from a level with 1.2.2.7, or update at Windows 10 your computer, in Windows 10 the slow Tomb4.exe it's fixed :)