Walktrough for game Revenge of Osiris

PC problems/recommendations

Moderator: Tinka

Seler34

Walktrough for game Revenge of Osiris

Post by Seler34 » 01 Aug 2015 06:51

"Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."
That shows me everytime when I try to get from bar where can I search url or word(beacuse it's google),my question is how to fix this?(I don't know if it is problem with my Pale Moon this thing is that like Mozillla-it works diferent but it is that similar thing i can't get now this correct word,maybe I will this chceck later if this neccesary!(now I checked in translactica-it's my new browser I have hope that it is taht correct word and earlier I hadn't this problem on this browser so seriously i don't know on 100 procents what is making this problem!)
SI Skynet cosmos!

snork
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Re: Walktrough for game Revenge of Osiris

Post by snork » 01 Aug 2015 13:11

Maybe it is because the page is somehow listed as being encoded in Turkish Alphabet. (Firefox tells me : codepage 1254 - even though the walkthrough itself specifies charset=windows-1252 :? ).

The browser should still be able to show the page no problem, the page should not contain Turkish special letters.
Firefox displays the page for me fine and also coming from google opening the link works fine for me.

So maybe a setting in the browser to allow/ enable displaying foreign writings, or in google/ search-thingy to allow results in foreign writings has to be set ?

Until then - can you still "save as" the page by doing a right mouse button click on the search result ?
For me in Firefox, when I save the page as html archive, that saved html-archive is then listed as using windows-1252 codepage (middle and eastern European languages).
Thou shall not mess with Lara's resting animation. NEVER. EVER!

Gerty
Mod
Mod

Re: Walktrough for game Revenge of Osiris

Post by Gerty » 01 Aug 2015 17:21

Or try it for the time being here: http://www.dutchy.info/

Click left on the bottom at List of Levels and go to the letter R
Oops, I did it again... Image