CRS

PC problems/recommendations

Moderators: MichaelP, Tinka

MrJavi94
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

CRS

Post by MrJavi94 » 05 Jan 2012 17:45

Hi allª I-m having a trouble when loading The Madhouse level by Bashar. I crashed before the loading barr and it reports an unrecoverable crash which tells that if you want to avoid crashes, you should enable newly CRS.( Crash Resume System)

I know what this acronym means, but I don-t know neither what is it by itself nor what is for exactly. I would like you give me a hand to try to solve this.

Mulf

Re: CRS

Post by Mulf » 05 Jan 2012 18:47

The Crash Resume System is a builder's tool that needs to be enabled by a script entry. As a player you can't do that, sorry.
Last edited by Mulf on 05 Jan 2012 19:39, edited 1 time in total.

Matie
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Matie » 05 Jan 2012 19:21

It was working fine for you previously, wasn't it? (As I've seen in GTSS.)
Have you been trying to cheat and add extra things? That can give this result, if the builder put in a script command that prevents cheating.

MrJavi94
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by MrJavi94 » 05 Jan 2012 23:02

Matie wrote:It was working fine for you previously, wasn't it? (As I've seen in GTSS.)
Have you been trying to cheat and add extra things? That can give this result, if the builder put in a script command that prevents cheating.

Ah no, it works finally fine for me. Well, is that I was formating the computer and I haven't installed the sound driver until a couple of hours ago. So those crashes and that CRS report were due to I hadn't installed the sound driver, that's all, but thank you both :) :) :)