Tomb Raider The Greatest Raids Audio

PC problems/recommendations

Moderators: MichaelP, Tinka

TombRaiderTim

Tomb Raider The Greatest Raids Audio

Post by TombRaiderTim » 27 Mar 2011 14:28

So I just went and purchased this new game with all the Tomb Raiders to play on it, I have already came across a problem, each time I am on TR2, the music works fine until I open the inventory or any options, then it will cancel out through the whole game unless I close the program and start it up again, even after I have done this, the same thing will happen again if I open any inventory. Any help please? :D

None of the other TR Games on the disc have any problems, so i'm sure it has something to do with TR2.
Replaying Tomb Raider II an really enjoying the experience without cheating, all secrets so far up to the Temple Of Xian. =D

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Tomb Raider The Greatest Raids Audio

Post by vimmers » 27 Mar 2011 15:24

have u tried to install the games with some of this installers
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/windows7/index.html

TombRaiderTim

Re: Tomb Raider The Greatest Raids Audio

Post by TombRaiderTim » 30 Mar 2011 11:42

Thank you for your help vimmers but I figured out how to solve the problem, with Window's Vista as far as I know, once you have installed the TR2 game on the disc, you can go into the program files and play it, but because of Vista and it's silly permissions, it does not allow music to be played from the CD so I had to go to the Tomb Raider II folder, right-click it and go into the security tab and then set all the Group/User names to full control permissions and after applying it and going back on the game, the music worked perfectly.

I typed all this up in case anyone else had the same problem as me and wanted to sort it out. 8)
Replaying Tomb Raider II an really enjoying the experience without cheating, all secrets so far up to the Temple Of Xian. =D