problem with notify on reply

PC problems/recommendations

Moderators: MichaelP, Tinka

Diana

problem with notify on reply

Post by Diana » 13 Dec 2006 22:47

I have a problem with my computer, or better said with my mail. Yahoo doesn't anounce me when I receive an answer on my posts, eventhough i mark it when I post a message. I wonder why? My email adress is on yahoo.

Tinka
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Tinka » 13 Dec 2006 23:13

Hi Diana, :hi:
nice to read you again...

Did you tick that option in your profile first?

If so, somtimes it happens that the notifaction of replies go straight into the bin at yahoo. Because you'll receive a mail from "Tinka202@yahoo.com". (When you ticked this option in your profile or when you clicked on "notify me..." or "Watch this topic for replies", then the sender of the email is of course my email account: "Tinka202@yahoo.com", which lets you automatically know about any replies.) Sometimes yahoo judges this email address as spam but I found out that most of the times, yahoo leads this notification straight into your inbox.
Though I encountered the problem you are having as well from time to time (though very seldomly), but that's the reason why I always check my bin folder of my yahoo account before deleting the whole spam/bin folder.

For further questions, let me know.

Diana

Post by Diana » 14 Dec 2006 11:09

Hello Tinka! :hello:

Nice to talk to you again!
I checked out my bin folder and evrika! all the notifications were in there just like you sad. 10x so much for the hint! :hug:

Tinka
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Tinka » 14 Dec 2006 13:49

Yay. ::)
:hug: