Moderators: MichaelP, Tinka

Hedgy
Mod
Mod

Post by Hedgy » 02 Aug 2006 14:07

Hi Suzanne :hi:,

is this the file you need?

TR4 XP-Patch

Image If the download doesn't work let me know and I'll mail it to you :)

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 03 Aug 2006 13:12

Thank you again Corinna :D

Mrs Croft

Post by Mrs Croft » 03 Aug 2006 21:35

Thanks it has helped me too, now no time for housework, game loads faster than I can re-cross my legs

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 06 Aug 2006 16:47

Mrs Croft wrote:Thanks it has helped me too, now no time for housework, game loads faster than I can re-cross my legs
:lol: :lol:

Can't live without it

Mrs Croft

Post by Mrs Croft » 07 Sep 2006 19:26

I have tried to play 2 levels by Lukasz Croft Underwater exploration of wreck 1 and Temple of Tibet both crash after I try to start new game.
HELP what is a girl to do?

snork
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by snork » 18 Sep 2006 21:28

Hej,

All of a sudden, I experience a strange problem with the LM : When I start the LM, it starts the level I played yesterday right away. When I exit the game it immediadetly relaunches. I can't even F4 as fast as it restarts.

Once I managed to have the taskmanager started before the PC went TR-the-Quest again, killingthe LM from the taskmanager left error messages "no level chosen"

A restart of the box doesn't help it and there is no button stuck on the keyboard. Why this appeaers out of nothing I don't know. Yesterday I exited the game normally, nothing new was installed or configured, the computer had not even restarted in between.

Does anybody know about this and what to do?
------------------------------------------------------------------
Update : A new installation of the levelmanager, with a new fresh installation of trle showed the same problem, meaning I could not even get access to the levelmanager's configuration dialogues and such.

The way I finally kept the LM (another fresh install) from immediately starting the game (tutorial levels) when executed, was to - during installation/ first execution of the LM - tell it that there is no TRLE on my harddisk and I do not want to download it now.
The LM then complains "can't run without TRLE and will quit now" but both is not true. The LM is there and can be configured manually.

Warning : Whenever I tried to re-integrate the former levelarchive.trl or the more important levelarchive2.trl everything would be messed up again.

There is a LM function to restore Archives, but You will have to rename all the levels manually.
To do this You'll need to find out first what level "level_0001" would happen to be, and so on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
*note toself* from now on : remember to make regular backups of levelarchive*.trl
:argue:
Thou shall not mess with Lara's resting animation. NEVER. EVER!

zodiac_666

Post by zodiac_666 » 08 Sep 2007 15:23

hello trying to install level manager 1.4 but when i try to load game i get this message about missing file tr4 and file .tom.

where do i get these from and how do i install em. thanks. :(

snork
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by snork » 08 Sep 2007 18:27

Usually You get them from the downloaded level. Maybe You downloaded one of those levels, that come in 'pre-TOM' version, namely in *.prj ?

What level did You try to install ?

snork
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by snork » 12 Jan 2008 18:32

Damn, the LM ate my savegames :angry:

I accidentally hit F11 or what is it and it removed all savegames, even the newest one. I quit the game, went to the LM's LevelArchive / backup savegames and there are only the opnes from before this raiding session :angry:
All I managed to do is lost :angry: and it was difficult stuff with timed jumps and all.

So , does anyone know a way to get rid of this "advanced savegame management" thingie in LevelManmager ?
I would love to switch that off :angry: Image

Scottie
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Scottie » 13 Jan 2008 00:32

Hi (moin moin :D ) Snork

Go to the place were you install the Levels. Look into the File "LEVEL_XXX". There is a File named "SAVEGAMES". It could be, that there is a new file named "slot1". Hope, I could help you

snork
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by snork » 16 Jan 2008 17:33

Hej, Scottie

I had been looking there (first thing to do) but nothing :(

Maybe due to me playing with treped exe having 23 savegame slots ? :?

Or just unlucky on one occasion. However I would really like to turn that button/function off.
I have my savegames sorted and the levelmanager always restored them in a way I did not want (all in a row - long time since I tried that feature)

Scottie
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Scottie » 16 Jan 2008 18:01

I know only a little bit of the LM, I`m a Player, nothing else :wink: . A few Month ago, I had the same Problem as you now, but that was not bad (in my opinion). Sorry that I couldn`t help you :blush: