The last Saga 1 - Athens by tomo

PC problems/recommendations

Moderators: MichaelP, Tinka

Trikazz

The last Saga 1 - Athens by tomo

Post by Trikazz » 09 Feb 2020 21:55

I put it down a few hours ago, and now I realized that it's a game from Rome but it's in the Greece class, and a common mistake that can be fixed?

Game Link: http://www.trle.net/sc/levelfeatures.php?lid=416

Teone

Re: The last Saga 1 - Athens by tomo

Post by Teone » 10 Feb 2020 09:56

Yes, the textures are from TR5 Rome, but the game title is "Athens". I guess Tomo's intentions was to design a modern Athens, while normally the greece textures are for an ancient style design. :wink:

I know an opposite problem in the custom Harbour of Castiglione della Pescaia which is in Venice Class because the builder used textures from Venice levels, while Castiglione della Pescaia actually is in Tuscany. :D
SpoilerShow
Off Topic: Trikazz, you should activate ClearType Fonts in your Windows Control Panel settings to have smooth characters displayed. Compare the characters in your and mine screen. :)

Trikazz

Re: The last Saga 1 - Athens by tomo

Post by Trikazz » 10 Feb 2020 12:37

Teone wrote:
10 Feb 2020 09:56
Yes, the textures are from TR5 Rome, but the game title is "Athens". I guess Tomo's intentions was to design a modern Athens, while normally the greece textures are for an ancient style design. :wink:

I know an opposite problem in the custom Harbour of Castiglione della Pescaia which is in Venice Class because the builder used textures from Venice levels, while Castiglione della Pescaia actually is in Tuscany. :D
SpoilerShow
Off Topic: Trikazz, you should activate ClearType Fonts in your Windows Control Panel settings to have smooth characters displayed. Compare the characters in your and mine screen. :)
Thank to explain! :2thumbsup:
SpoilerShow
And thanks again about the font xD