Reviews and level concept

helping builders & reviewers hone their skills

Moderators: Raymond, eTux, QRS, EssGee

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Reviews and level concept

Post by Jorge22 » 14 Jun 2020 17:14

Do you know the classic mix of irony and actual opinion? It can be confusing.

eRIC... I don't even know what you mean or what you thought I meant. To me, it's case closed. If possible.

Still, if you want to talk, you may PM me and I'll reply as soon as possible. But I'm currently really not interested in discussing trolling, religion, prophets, messengers, the religious message within Tomb Raider, etc., because I already have my own world to deal with and peace is precious (even though I have that stubborn typing finger that keeps me from being wise and shutting my mouth).

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 14 Jun 2020 19:43

confusing or manipulative ?
anwyay what can people do with posts like yours where there is both true and false statements according to your own words. If your peace is precious -and that is understandable- why are you bringing trouble with double statements ? Hello , we are on a forum, not in a guessing game.

case closed => good :) back to tomb raider i suppose

but when was the last time we heard this from you ? :lol:

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 14 Jun 2020 20:14

i forgot : Studbuddha did not show any disrespect to anyone here , but you could not help bringing silly culture to make fun of him. Bravo :up:

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 14 Jun 2020 20:50

Quite honestly, I'd never expect that aggressiveness from you, and I haven't got a clue why you did it.
If you want to talk (and tell me where all that comes from), just like I politely asked, you may PM me.

StudBuddha

Post by StudBuddha » 14 Jun 2020 20:53

Jorge22 wrote:
14 Jun 2020 17:14
But I'm currently really not interested in discussing trolling, religion, prophets, messengers, the religious message within Tomb Raider, etc., because I already have my own world to deal with and peace is precious (even though I have that stubborn typing finger that keeps me from being wise and shutting my mouth).
Tomb Raider is a reflection of the world that we live in today. And the initial reason of why we are here, is to discuss the reason of the 9 rating.
eRIC wrote:
14 Jun 2020 20:14
i forgot : Studbuddha did not show any disrespect to anyone here , but you could not help bringing silly culture to make fun of him. Bravo :up:
I don't show respect because I ask questions that people don't and need to?

And you just shamed Jorge22 for his contradictions then congratulated him for mocking me...Bravo to you my friend. And Jorge22 flipped the script because he's avoiding the truth and is folding.
Then you might like to mind...the bell.

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 14 Jun 2020 21:29

You do understand that we exchanged PMs and I was always polite and constructive, don't forget to mention. Just to be fair.

I'm old enough not to be avoiding anything. And I'm not. You could accept opinions. Criticize? Sure. But accept.

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 14 Jun 2020 22:00

Jorge22 wrote:
14 Jun 2020 20:50
Quite honestly, I'd never expect that aggressiveness from you, and I haven't got a clue why you did it.
If you want to talk (and tell me where all that comes from), just like I politely asked, you may PM me.
I have no intentions to PM you Jorge, not interested sorry. I have nothing against you perso,
but your way of posting in discussions bore more and more , you always need to have the last word.

I can't stand people in real life who behave like that and talk too much especially when i perceive they want to appear as the good guys,
I hope you're not like this in real life. :wink:

You start debates , this one could have ended there :
StudBuddha wrote:
13 Jun 2020 05:36
Jorge22 wrote:
12 Jun 2020 21:41
I'm absolutely puzzled and I absolutely mean it.
I feel the same away you throwing out 9's but I guess we'll have to accept that now won't we?
as Studbuddha agreed to disagree. But you went on ...

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 14 Jun 2020 22:00

StudBuddha wrote:
14 Jun 2020 20:53
eRIC wrote:
14 Jun 2020 20:14
I don't show respect because I ask questions that people don't and need to?

And you just shamed Jorge22 for his contradictions then congratulated him for mocking me...Bravo to you my friend.
No i was not congratulating Jorge for mocking you , it was quite the opposite in an ironical way , as Jorge seems to appreciate that way.

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 14 Jun 2020 22:46

I will make an effort and try to shut up even if it somehow feels like group censorship. I really will. Do you understand that 'nothing against you personally' looks like a euphemism when we think of the whole context of your post and the apparent commonplace 'have the last word'?

You're right that the debate could have ended there even though I still liked the bloody level, which is my right, as well as I don't think it's very polite to downrate my review in another review. But it didn't. I'm sorry that I didn't like the apocalyptic 'nothing short of criminal' kind of speech. It is weird. It is very weird. To me. And that's all I'll say. Anybody may disagree. But there's no point in proceeding any further, I think. Or do proceed. Frankly, it's up to anyone who wants to. It is a free forum. Jeez.