Fake Reviews on Mehrbod's level

helping builders & reviewers hone their skills

Moderators: QRS, Raymond, eTux, EssGee

User avatar
Trikazz
Member
Member
Posts: 563
Joined: 11 Oct 2017 15:48
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: Fake Reviews on Mehrbod's level

Post by Trikazz » 12 Feb 2020 23:07

Ejecta wrote:
12 Feb 2020 17:58
I wish I had your restraint, Jorge...

Pedro, you do realise that having your username changed and setting your location to Russia of all places is going to fool absolutely NOBODY into thinking you're a different person, right...? However, if you actually aren't clever enough to realise this, then you probably wouldn't have thought - and of course I am only talking hypothetically and theoretically here - to use a VPN or proxy before pretending to be me or anybody else when writing a review... :wink:
Honey,I'm not fool anyone,I just change my nickname because i want,about my new location doesn't matters of false people's,I didn't explain nothing to anyone,just shut up and play attention in you life & not to my ;)
Image

User avatar
Ceamonks890
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 64
Joined: 26 Sep 2012 22:25
Location: New Zealand

Re: Fake Reviews on Mehrbod's level

Post by Ceamonks890 » 12 Feb 2020 23:29

I'd mind that tongue of yours Pedro. It only gets ya into trouble.

Considering you're already on thin ice within this community as a whole (with an overwhelming amount of evidence to back that up), I'd be looking more into redeeming your tarnished reputation rather than passive-aggressively attack anyone you disagree with akin to a child on a temper tantrum and dig your metaphorical hole even deeper.

People found out you used Ejecta's reviewer account without even a sliver of remorse as a result of your own incompetence. Doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to put two and two together :wink:

User avatar
Trikazz
Member
Member
Posts: 563
Joined: 11 Oct 2017 15:48
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: Fake Reviews on Mehrbod's level

Post by Trikazz » 12 Feb 2020 23:43

Ceamonks890 wrote:
12 Feb 2020 23:29
I'd mind that tongue of yours Pedro. It only gets ya into trouble.

Considering you're already on thin ice within this community as a whole (with an overwhelming amount of evidence to back that up), I'd be looking more into redeeming your tarnished reputation rather than passive-aggressively attack anyone you disagree with akin to a child on a temper tantrum and dig your metaphorical hole even deeper.

People found out you used Ejecta's reviewer account without even a sliver of remorse as a result of your own incompetence. Doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to put two and two together :wink:
You're kidding :lol: don't put my name on this story! I have my own name in the reviews that MichaelP put a long time ago, I don’t need to use anything from anyone for this, there is no child here, Jake, I don’t know what your problem is with me, I have nothing to do with this story! to make this very clear, i have no temperament whatsoever and the ejecta spoke of my nick and location thinking i was a fake account but is not, that's all.
Image

User avatar
Ejecta
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 25 Nov 2017 15:02
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Fake Reviews on Mehrbod's level

Post by Ejecta » 13 Feb 2020 00:33

I'm sorry, forgive me if I've got it wrong but, didn't you get banned on here from not only submitting levels but also reviewing the levels of others... which is why you created a new account on TRF, pretended to be German on there for a month (to the point of even speaking the language!), then released a level on here which was blatantly yours because honestly, who else would it be at this point, then immediately confessed when others called you out (and also found evidence that parts of that very same level were also plagiarised from other builders)?

And, although I have no concrete evidence, I do know that you've been leaving comments on my Youtube videos and probably disliking them on purpose over the past few months, plus you messaged me on both your Skype accounts out of the blue on Friday and then didn't respond to my replies. So, if this impersonation of me was intentional - and I'm not saying it is for definite, but I feel like someone would have possibly come forward by now about it if it really were an honest mistake - then, who else could be so desperate for attention to do it, than you? Has anyone else popped up as a troublemaker in the community, who causes as much hassle as you do?

Also, if Michael keeps track of the IP addresses of those who visit the site and leave level reviews, then we will either find out you did it, or it will be something else entirely and then we may never know. If it is the former, you may as well say now so we can move on and let Michael decide what to do.
#JusticeForSamNishimura

User avatar
Trikazz
Member
Member
Posts: 563
Joined: 11 Oct 2017 15:48
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: Fake Reviews on Mehrbod's level

Post by Trikazz » 13 Feb 2020 00:42

Ejecta wrote:
13 Feb 2020 00:33
I'm sorry, forgive me if I've got it wrong but, didn't you get banned on here from not only submitting levels but also reviewing the levels of others... which is why you created a new account on TRF, pretended to be German on there for a month (to the point of even speaking the language!), then released a level on here which was blatantly yours because honestly, who else would it be at this point, then immediately confessed when others called you out (and also found evidence that parts of that very same level were also plagiarised from other builders)?

And, although I have no concrete evidence, I do know that you've been leaving comments on my Youtube videos and probably disliking them on purpose over the past few months, plus you messaged me on both your Skype accounts out of the blue on Friday and then didn't respond to my replies. So, if this impersonation of me was intentional - and I'm not saying it is for definite, but I feel like someone would have possibly come forward by now about it if it really were an honest mistake - then, who else could be so desperate for attention to do it, than you? Has anyone else popped up as a troublemaker in the community, who causes as much hassle as you do?

Also, if Michael keeps track of the IP addresses of those who visit the site and leave level reviews, then we will either find out you did it, or it will be something else entirely and then we may never know. If it is the former, you may as well say now so we can move on and let Michael decide what to do.
:lol: as you are cynical, I want TRF to die, I don’t even think about going back there, MichelP gave me an opportunity to post a level in a competition, and my reviews are not banned, I did one last year, I just didn’t do one while because I'm out of time, and I use Skype more, it must be over 5 years that I don't use it anymore, pay close attention, everyone already knows this, many know that I have changed, and many do not because they think differently like you, I'm very calm because I won't waste my time using other people's nicknames for reviews because I have my own, dear I don't even see your channel, I remake that game which shows a lot, stop saying things you don't You know.
Image

User avatar
Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 10052
Joined: 21 May 2003 04:26
Location: Portugal (Porto area)

Re: Fake Reviews on Mehrbod's level

Post by Jorge22 » 13 Feb 2020 01:18

Somebody, please, stop it.

I would totally ban anarchy-stirrers off the face of the net. And I believe in second chances. But, you know, too much is too much. How do you say that in Russian?

On the other hand, loonies can be quite colourful. :D
Image

User avatar
MichaelP
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 10483
Joined: 23 Aug 2001 13:52
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Fake Reviews on Mehrbod's level

Post by MichaelP » 13 Feb 2020 11:58

You know the saying, right... "don't feed the trolls" - especially those who do not think they are trolls ;)

So let's move one from this episode, shall we...?

And Thanks Reggie for pointing this one out and to Ejecta for stepping by
Image

User avatar
Tolle87
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1087
Joined: 12 Oct 2012 11:31
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Contact:

Re: Fake Reviews on Mehrbod's level

Post by Tolle87 » 13 Feb 2020 14:14

Having in mind everything that Pedro has done in many communities (here, trf, twitch) and paying special intention to details, for me it looks more like a dissociative identity disorder than trolling.
Image

User avatar
Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 10052
Joined: 21 May 2003 04:26
Location: Portugal (Porto area)

Re: Fake Reviews on Mehrbod's level

Post by Jorge22 » 13 Feb 2020 16:07

As I said: a looney.

I know that if somebody's got a problem it's no laughing matter. But at least somebody should take care of him and that isn't up to us.

Or... he's a freaking troll.

I don't know which, not from where I stand.

Hmm... What about not feeding the troll? It's like we can't resist the action. :-P
Image

User avatar
Trikazz
Member
Member
Posts: 563
Joined: 11 Oct 2017 15:48
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: Fake Reviews on Mehrbod's level

Post by Trikazz » 13 Feb 2020 16:12

Jorge22 wrote:
13 Feb 2020 16:07
As I said: a looney.

I know that if somebody's got a problem it's no laughing matter. But at least somebody should take care of him and that isn't up to us.

Or... he's a freaking troll.

I don't know which, not from where I stand.

Hmm... What about not feeding the troll? It's like we can't resist the action. :-P
I have no problems, but depression due to the family things, and nothing to do with anything about this society, I just use my official accounts, I don't create any more forgeries and that is stupid. :wink:
Image

User avatar
Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 10052
Joined: 21 May 2003 04:26
Location: Portugal (Porto area)

Re: Fake Reviews on Mehrbod's level

Post by Jorge22 » 13 Feb 2020 16:57

You could well only type a sentence when you know people are going to understand you. ;)
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests