a suggestion for the site, maybe

questions/announcements

Moderators: mugs, QRS, Tinka

Luisa

a suggestion for the site, maybe

Post by Luisa » 07 Apr 2017 00:50

I don't know anything about coding or how website administration works so I don't know if it is possible... but I think it would be interesting if in the bottom of the level info page there would be suggestions of similar levels like "if you enjoyed playing this level you may also enjoy these" or something like that like they do with products on amazon... just a suggestion
"I'm a dangerous girl, and right now I'm losing patience."

Revenge

Re: a suggestion for the site, maybe

Post by Revenge » 07 Apr 2017 19:30

Oooh that would be amazing !! :idea:
Maybe some kind of system where reviewers can, when they submit their review, also say to which levels they know the level they're reviewing is similar to. Then it would maybe be possible
"I've been waiting so long for this moment, but we're finally interviewing this plant."

I'm Poppy. I'm Poppy. I'm Poppy. I'm Poppy. I'm Poppy. I'm Poppy. I'm Poppy. I'm Poppy. I'm Poppy.

High Priestess

Re: a suggestion for the site, maybe

Post by High Priestess » 15 Apr 2017 09:43

Luisa wrote:
07 Apr 2017 00:50
I don't know anything about coding or how website administration works so I don't know if it is possible... but I think it would be interesting if in the bottom of the level info page there would be suggestions of similar levels like "if you enjoyed playing this level you may also enjoy these" or something like that like they do with products on amazon... just a suggestion

It would be nice but what I tend to do is load up the trle.net page and just keep hitting F5 (refresh). This I do often. Sometimes the cover images are dull when the gameplay is actually a lot more vibrant but essentially I seek out more urban/city levels which I enjoy far more than boring tombs and dull graphics.