Categories: "christmas"-levels that are not

questions/announcements

Moderators: mugs, QRS, Tinka

Fluen

Categories: "christmas"-levels that are not

Post by Fluen » 27 Sep 2012 13:38

I just noticed, that level categories can be discussed here, and immediately decided to mention one, that bothers me. Levels like "The Pirate Princess" and "A Very Special Level" are listed as Xmas levels, but have in fact no references to christmas.

I know several levels were made as part of a christmas calendar. But builders seemingly no longer feel that levels made as part of a christmas calendar or advent calendar must be about christmas.

Unfortunately, these christmas-but-not-christmas-levels can be rather difficult to find if one doesn't know, that they were once part of a christmas calendar.

My suggestion or question is, if they can be labelled with two categories, so "The Pirate Princess" can be found in both the Xmas-category and the category its environment fits (South Pacific, Coastal, Jungle).

Thank you, if it is possible.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Categories: "christmas"-levels that are not

Post by vimmers » 27 Sep 2012 15:55

or create a class called advent :D
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

Mytly
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Re: Categories: "christmas"-levels that are not

Post by Mytly » 27 Sep 2012 17:30

I agree it's weird seeing such levels in Xmas class. Since their full name already includes the name of the the Advent Calendar Project they were a part of, people can still find them by searching for 'Advent' (or 'TR Forge Advent Calendar' or 'LB Advent Calendar') if they want.

Besides, some Advent calendar levels are already in non-Xmas classes - for example, LB Advent Calendar 2009 - Zickchen's Home, which is in Home class, or TR Forge Advent Calendar 2008 - Snowqueen which is in Cold/Snowy class. So there's a precedent already. :wink: