What about The Sacred Emerald Thread?

questions/announcements

Moderators: mugs, QRS, Tinka

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

What about The Sacred Emerald Thread?

Post by DJ Full » 07 Apr 2012 19:23

viewtopic.php?p=579365It tells me The Sacred Emerald discussion doesn't exist anymore. Is it true or do I have a glitch here?
MAKE WIDESHOT GREAT AGAIN

Matie
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: What about The Sacred Emerald Thread?

Post by Matie » 07 Apr 2012 19:43

Was it in the Chat about a Level section? Topics disappear there after a while, that's what might've happened.

*checks* What?? The Crystal Skulls thread got lost as well, I was just about to update it... :?

Edit: here's another thread: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=26258
But I don't know if this is the one you're looking for, there were two threads as far as I can remember.

MrJavi94
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by MrJavi94 » 07 Apr 2012 19:46

Matie wrote:Was it in the Chat about a Level section? Topics disappear there after a while, that's what might've happened.

*checks* What?? The Crystal Skulls thread got lost as well, I was just about to update it... :?

Edit: here's another thread: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=26258
But I don't know if this is the one you're looking for, there were two threads as far as I can remember.
That doesn't sound good :( . I've already noticed once or twice that the total number of posts can't be up to 80000. Why that?

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 07 Apr 2012 20:29

Because my complete no-medikit killing guide for first 8 levels was stored there. Don't worry, saved offline = no tragedy. But from now on, I will remember what You told about the post limit.

The game is long, and I had no time to continue it for last 2 months (making movies disturbed me), but now the project is running again, and I already passed the next two levels without using any medikits... I'll implement this stuff as a walkthru appendix.
MAKE WIDESHOT GREAT AGAIN