Is it possible to change my nickname and email? or I have to create a new account?

questions/announcements

Moderators: QRS, mugs, Tinka

Natah

Re: Is it possible to change my nickname and email? or I have to create a new account?

Post by Natah » 20 Mar 2020 16:05

for the two to stop talking about Pedro, I think it's good to switch to WhatMedPedo12484 :lol:
Who does not have dog, hunts with cat :wink:

SrDanielPonces

Re: Is it possible to change my nickname and email? or I have to create a new account?

Post by SrDanielPonces » 20 Mar 2020 16:13

Pedro just sent me a message on his discord account where he pretends to be dreamfall.

Translation: Darling stop calling me Pedro on the forum because I was banned IP so there's no way to have another account there.

Natah

Post by Natah » 20 Mar 2020 16:15

well, anyone can see the forum without account, that doesn't mean anything, Daniel ....

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 20 Mar 2020 16:31

SrDanielPonces wrote:
20 Mar 2020 16:13
Pedro just sent me a message on his discord account where he pretends to be dreamfall.

Translation: Darling stop calling me Pedro on the forum because I was banned IP so there's no way to have another account there.
Lol, that's a funny one! Ban the kid from all possible accounts already. Never seen anything like it.......

Natah

Post by Natah » 20 Mar 2020 16:32

total off-topic here :lol: I'm laughing so hard at this drama

Alex Chap

Post by Alex Chap » 20 Mar 2020 16:35

@Natah

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 20 Mar 2020 16:38

Natah wrote:
20 Mar 2020 16:32
total off-topic here :lol: I'm laughing so hard at this drama
There will come a day when you may cry, sorry to say.

Teone

Post by Teone » 20 Mar 2020 16:41

If I were Michael I'd change his nickname into "Pedro" just to force him to wear his own identity.

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 20 Mar 2020 17:39

I know what I'd do. Just because of his total lack of respect for everything and everyone and the way he makes fun of it all is a huge issue in my book. But that's me. As for merely acting crazy, it doesn't matter. Other things do. In my opinion.

I'm really sorry if I'm crossing any line or anything but, honestly, those are my feelings and I'm not even thinking about myself at all - he has indeed insulted basically everyone in one way or another, so I'm only one and it's because I make him feel uncomfortable -, I'm thinking about all the disrespect and the laughter. I don't want wars. It seems like I do, doesn't it? But no, I don't.

On a funnier note, I'd change his nick to Pedro and get him a ball-and-chain avatar. 8)

And on a less funny note, he has left the building. Good riddance.
Last edited by Jorge22 on 20 Mar 2020 17:57, edited 1 time in total.

Ryan
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Ryan » 20 Mar 2020 17:45

Just checked the profile and it looks like "this" Pedro has also been banned. We'll see if he doesn't try to sneak back under another strange-sounding assumed name. :lol:
No one but ourselves can free our minds...

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 20 Mar 2020 17:57

It's both funny and annoying. I don't know about dramatic...

Hitsumei
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Hitsumei » 20 Mar 2020 18:46

If you're looking for ways to scheme, there are ways to track you down, you know.

I'll tell you what you can do...Own up to your foolishness, keep your name, acknowledge your losses, and give yourself time that if you stop acting like a jerk, other people will stop perceiving you as a jerk.

I'll let the mod team and the admins deal with you, but that is my humble advice...
"With effort and persistence, a beginner can become an expert!"

Marksdad
Mod
Mod

Post by Marksdad » 20 Mar 2020 20:56

He's already banned.
We'll be keeping on eye on new members with distinctive 'voices'.