Tomb Editor, How do I change texture triangle? and how do I change background music?

builders help builders

Moderator: eTux

Adngel

Tomb Editor, How do I change texture triangle? and how do I change background music?

Post by Adngel » 19 Dec 2019 11:25

Hi there, I'm using the Tomb Editor but I've got a couple of questions.

First is about the texture selection, in Tomb Editor you can modify the selection quad, but inside, there is a red triangle which dictates the starting direction and the triangle which will be drawn in the triangles blocks. How do I change that red triangle selection? Is there any shortcut for it?

Usually I am finding myself struggling with the mouse and clicks around the texture till can select the red triangle part that I want, but there must be a more direct way. Although I don´t know how :(

My other question is about the background music, I remember that originally, if I choose any of the tracks 98-112, that song would be repeated as background music (when other music plays, the bg music gets interrupted, and then re-started when the "eventual music" finishes)

I would like to know if now, with the new features, Is it possible to put any other song lower than 98 as a background music?

I am finding these issues working in the BtB level, but because they are some generic doubts, I though in ask them better here in the public zone.

Mulf

Re: Tomb Editor, How do I change texture triangle? and how do I change background music?

Post by Mulf » 19 Dec 2019 11:48

Adngel wrote:
19 Dec 2019 11:25
First is about the texture selection, in Tomb Editor you can modify the selection quad, but inside, there is a red triangle which dictates the starting direction and the triangle which will be drawn in the triangles blocks. How do I change that red triangle selection? Is there any shortcut for it?
Yes there is, and it's the same it's always been, namely the key immediately below ESC (~ I believe, on US-style keyboards). :)
Adngel wrote:
I would like to know if now, with the new features, Is it possible to put any other song lower than 98 as a background music?
Yes again...I seem to recall at any rate. I haven't actually bothered with music so far. Somebody else chime in?

Adngel

Re: Tomb Editor, How do I change texture triangle? and how do I change background music?

Post by Adngel » 19 Dec 2019 11:54

Mulf wrote:
19 Dec 2019 11:48

Yes there is, and it's the same it's always been, namely the key immediately below ESC (~ I believe, on US-style keyboards). :)
I see, it works (in the Spanish keyboard is the "-" key), hopefully will get easier to chose triangles now, thanks :D

JesseG

Post by JesseG » 20 Dec 2019 23:12

Adngel wrote:
As long as you are using TRNG, you should be able to use an audio flipeffect to trigger looping audio. Outside of that, I do not think it is possible.