Problem with TREP flipeffect editor

builders help builders

Moderator: eTux

Alexandre Simões

Problem with TREP flipeffect editor

Post by Alexandre Simões » 23 Jun 2014 16:44

So, I've been trying to make one very simple flipeffect work in trep, which is the SHOW_STATS flipeffect, in slot 47, and it just won't work. A little background: The flipeffect editor should have the one shot and pre/post boxes available, but they stand grey and unclickable. When I try to place the flipeffect and walk on it, the game crashes, meaning the flipeffect is not actually being created. So here's what I've been doing. I write the SHOW_STATS flipeffect, click proceed, and in the trep main interface, I click modify. And when I create a trigger for flipeffect 47 in the editor and try to walk on it ingame, the game crashes. Am I doing anything wrong? What's happening? Thank you in advance :)

Alex Chap

Re: Problem with TREP flipeffect editor

Post by Alex Chap » 23 Jun 2014 17:30

I've tried using the editor flipeffect to force Lara to achieve an animation. It worked on those that were small, and I had a crash with too long animations, I think.

See if the flipeffect SHOW_STATS isn't already available with the basic editor or on the custom patches, it seems to me that there is one that details what flipeffect.

Alexandre Simões

Post by Alexandre Simões » 23 Jun 2014 17:48

Thank you, but where can I find a list of all available flipeffects for tr? I don't know any flipeffects, and it'd be useful if there was one.

Alex Chap

Post by Alex Chap » 23 Jun 2014 17:57

I think you can find some of them on the manual and others on the forums. The flipeffect 46 is the best known, but I confess that I would like some help on the flipeffect list too, especially on the n° 22, which apparently changing weather. :?

Alexandre Simões

Post by Alexandre Simões » 23 Jun 2014 17:59

Thanks, I'm pretty sure I've seen a list of flipeffects on the forum, but I don't know where. If anyone could show me where the thread is it'd be great :D

Alex Chap

Post by Alex Chap » 23 Jun 2014 18:06

This is not the website that I usually consult, but I hope this will help you :

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=33307