Well I am facing few issues with the inventory items. Any pointers on solving this would be helpful (Each problem is followed by a screenshot)
1. I am using a revolver object (Download: http://www.trsearch.org/Items/1928) for my project, in the inventory the item looks the same, when combined with Laser sight and as an individual item, I would like to have the lasersight removed when it is not combined with Revolver.
Revolver Without LaserSight in Inventory
Revolver combined With LaserSight
2. The ROPE object has a strange black outline (wireframe) around it.
3. How can I increase the size and height of normal inventory items like revolvers, ammo, save and load, I don't see anything in the script encyclopedia @ Trsearch for this.
Check the revolver in the pic below, if possible also let me know how do i change its orientation I would like to rotate it by 90 degrees (like other weapons, along the breadth and not along the length)
4. When Lara shoots from the Crossbow, her animation goes into infinite loop.
Click to view the video (playtime: 6seconds size:700KB)
5. I have downloaded an EXAMINE object(http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2149) and put it into EXAMINE3 slot, I have also added an entry in my script file as:
Code: Select all
Examine= 3,PDA, $0002,$0300,$0000,$4000,$0000,$0002
Notice the main item in middle and the rotation after it is picked up in bottom left corner. It should appear the same for both, with the buttons at left side.
PS: I am using TRNG Mk1