For anyone who wants to add anything to the Pedro and his aliases threads

off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

SrDanielPonces

Re: For anyone who wants to add anything to the Pedro and his aliases threads

Post by SrDanielPonces » 21 Mar 2020 12:59

Teone wrote:
21 Mar 2020 10:48
I'm not happy that Pedro has been banned. It was fun to have him around. Just like when your child puts a sack on his own head pretending not to be recognized.

I wonder if he behaved like this because he realized he is not able to build a decent BtB level, just like at school during a classwork, when someone starts disturbing because he's not able to solve the work.
No, please. Him being banned was the best thing that could have happened. He's done so much bad stuff. The other day he uploaded in trsearch "symi's animations edoted and fixed by me", with a "credit trikazz", even though it was 100% symi's without any touch of pedro.

That kid only knows to disrespect and annoy people. He keeps sending friend requests with his 548631682483 discord accounts to every member there, and people are more than tired.

I think he wants to be the most hated person in the community. Vivi carol/new dwight who!?!?

Teone
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Teone » 21 Mar 2020 13:47

^ Well, yes... I see. I didn't know all the things he does outside this forum.
As Jorge says, I'm too kind.

Hitsumei
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Hitsumei » 21 Mar 2020 14:09

Ok, I am incensed now...Chronicles5 is a decent person, and he needs to be protected from the likes of Pedro...

Now if I used two nicknames, with the internet being a public eye of sorts, it's because I felt the need to have a sandbox for social skills during my adolescence. There was a good faith dimension to it.

But this is really, really abusive. With what I learned about people, some people can be inherently honest, but some people can be inherently, pathologically dishonest. I don't understand dishonesty, my only hunches are a fear of the truth of reality or self, over-idealizing words, the mind...

At this rate, some cybercrimes unit may have to get involved. The penalties will not be too harsh obviously, but his inability to stop his pathological dishonesty (impersonation etc.) is jaw-dropping and harmful...

Regarding levels, some people can be great at it, and it can be taught...and then you have to listen to what people like. Pedro is too tone-deaf to make a successful level. I admit that what I like (given my intense nature), other people don't. I'm just not a very placid person.
"With effort and persistence, a beginner can become an expert!"

Wolf7

Post by Wolf7 » 21 Mar 2020 18:14

SrDanielPonces wrote:
21 Mar 2020 12:59

The other day he uploaded in trsearch "symi's animations edoted and fixed by me", with a "credit trikazz", even though it was 100% symi's without any touch of pedro.

That kid only knows to disrespect and annoy people. He keeps sending friend requests with his 548631682483 discord accounts to every member there, and people are more than tired.
What about that incredible made by him animation of a somersault, I didn't knew he worked for Core in 1996 when it was created :D I didn't knew he was alive even by then!

What I think pedro became is just a troll, a pretty good comic relief if we consider how many times he tried to come back and failed badly and a theft if we consider the things he stole.
Who knows maybe he did start like someone who wanted to create something good, but I don't think so. IIRC his first appearance in tombraiderforums.com was indeed someone saying that her project was stolen by the one and only pedrothegamer.
It is surprising if we consider that such a dishonorably persona will be remembered better than an actual person who behaved right and was very polite.
I need to recover my sanity, I don't recognize myself sometimes.

Hitsumei
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Hitsumei » 21 Mar 2020 19:57

Ok, then let's focus our energies on more positive people, Wolf7.

And then at one point, we did have a forum administrator and level builder who touched the lives of so many people, including me.
"With effort and persistence, a beginner can become an expert!"

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 21 Mar 2020 21:19

Of course. She'll be remembered as a friend and he'll be remembered as a lunatic.

SrDanielPonces

Post by SrDanielPonces » 21 Mar 2020 21:33

Hitsumei wrote:
21 Mar 2020 19:57
Ok, then let's focus our energies on more positive people, Wolf7.
don't tell people what to say or not to say pls

chronicles5

Post by chronicles5 » 21 Mar 2020 21:51

Hey guys, well this is odd. Without wanting to contribute any more to the drama, I do feel the need to say something here since I've been "invoked".

I wonder whether he is choosing my name because I haven't been very active in the community for a while. I go by another name on other social networks, but at the end of the day I'm still chronicles5 and I'm still a TRLE builder. I may not be very active these days, but some of you have known me for a long time (thanks to those that have said kind things :2thumbsup: ).

Not even sure why I'm saying this, it seems like nobody is really fooled by what he's doing anyway. We have all come to expect this behavior. But yeah, Chronicles05 or whatever is definitely not me. :roll:
Happy to be building again.

MichaelP
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by MichaelP » 23 Mar 2020 12:27

Hi Mike - glad to hear you are doing well. :)

I realize it is intriguing to continue talking about Pedro, but really, the whole point of revoking his account here was so that we can stop doing so and move on to other things.

I think we are giving him too much credit for his actions and may even overinterpret them with a certain sense of paranoia at our end. For example, what if he renamed his yt account to Chronicles05 simply as a reference to the original TR5 game and not at all related to our Mile's trle nick?
And NO - I do NOT want to trigger a discussion about that. My point is: If some of you find it exciting to monitor what else Pedro is up to, well then, have fun doing so, but personally I'd rather not - and would prefer we keep it out of public postings as well from now on...

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 24 Mar 2020 17:06

MichaelP wrote:
23 Mar 2020 12:27
Hi Mike - glad to hear you are doing well. :)

I realize it is intriguing to continue talking about Pedro, but really, the whole point of revoking his account here was so that we can stop doing so and move on to other things.

I think we are giving him too much credit for his actions and may even overinterpret them with a certain sense of paranoia at our end. For example, what if he renamed his yt account to Chronicles05 simply as a reference to the original TR5 game and not at all related to our Mile's trle nick?
And NO - I do NOT want to trigger a discussion about that. My point is: If some of you find it exciting to monitor what else Pedro is up to, well then, have fun doing so, but personally I'd rather not - and would prefer we keep it out of public postings as well from now on...
Here...Here!
I Hate Timed Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 24 Mar 2020 17:09

Hear hear, yes. But do keep in mind that if it hadn't been for all those who stepped forward (even at the expense of possibly sounding delusional) we'd still have a troll aboard.