Video's vs Walkthrough"s

off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Video's vs Walkthrough"s

Post by SuzanneJack » 25 Jan 2020 04:58

I have to say that Doggetts videos are great! But most times (for me) I get confused. But then I go to the WT and it's explained in detail and I can go on where I am stuck. Hats off to both of you and I can't comprehend how anyone can sit and do a WT. You people must type 250 words a minute and have so much patience in the world. I thank you so much for your WT's, it's amazing!!!! This talent can't be ignored! Thank you all for your time! As you all know, I can barely get thru a level without help. :roll:
I Hate Timed Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Video's vs Walkthrough"s

Post by Jorge22 » 25 Jan 2020 12:09

They're all walkthroughs but yes. :)

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 25 Jan 2020 15:16

It really started out because I had to write down what I already did in a level, so I wouldn't get lost and confused myself.
Started with one PC, play and make notes on a piece of paper, then stop play and type it out etc. etc. Quite a bit of work that way, because often I couldn't read back what I wrote :lol:
It's a hobby :D
The Two most important days of your Life; the one where you are born and the one when you find out why (Twain)

Dutchy's (D&G) Walkthroughs

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 25 Jan 2020 20:05

Dutchy wrote:
25 Jan 2020 15:16
It really started out because I had to write down what I already did in a level, so I wouldn't get lost and confused myself.
Started with one PC, play and make notes on a piece of paper, then stop play and type it out etc. etc. Quite a bit of work that way, because often I couldn't read back what I wrote :lol:
It's a hobby :D

I feel so much better Dutchy! I have to watch the video to see where I left off AND it takes me a while to find my place. :lol:
I Hate Timed Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeTheCrazyGamer

Post by JoeTheCrazyGamer » 25 Jan 2020 22:08

Both are good, I have made a few videos now and as of 2020 my editing is alot better. My older ones im dieing all the time and saving too much. I like a good youtube video with commentary its adds of enjoyability, A few fails here and there its not too perfect.
"I understand that somehow is in my favour, so indulge me about the dagger. I'd be indebted with your life."