off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: All the months till the end of 2019

Post by Jorge22 » 13 Dec 2019 23:00

Happy you! 8)

We've had like a month and a half of rain, then about a sunny or just a little cloudy week and back to the rain we went. I think it would make sense if we sold all the extra water to the southern regions of the country. Or even to Valencia. ;)

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 18 Dec 2019 22:07

You know, I got a bit used to see very few users online but lately, perhaps not unrelated to our next BtB, there have been relative crowds visiting.
Now, this has always been more like a family forum and either way all forums have known much better days but still...
What I mean is it may not be this way forever but it's great to see trle, the forum and everyone doing so nicely. An unexpectedly positive end of the year. :)

Ryan
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Post by Ryan » 19 Dec 2019 18:14

I couldn't have put it better myself. It's lovely to see this forum so active again. :)
No one but ourselves can free our minds...

Bojrkraider
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Bojrkraider » 28 Dec 2019 20:40

First time in Berlin. I got new ideas for levels here. Especially in the museums. Unfortunately, I somehow doubt I will make much more levels... I simply can't do everything I want in a day. Slowly I'm starting to think, that life is too short. :P
The most crazy thing I've found is the Monster kabinett. Scary, crazy, funny and intimidating. I was also hunting for new textures.
The weather is cloudy, cold. These days Berlin is really empty. Where did the people go? :O