Storing BtB Packages in one place

off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

Jesus C.Croft

Storing BtB Packages in one place

Post by Jesus C.Croft » 26 Jul 2018 20:05

Hi there :hello:! An interesting idea was proposed in the blue forums, one that I had in mind for so long, and it was to gather as much BtB packages as possible and put them in one place, so they could be easily located and downloaded.

As you know, many BtB packages are scattered around the Internet on other sites and this could be a little confussing for some people. But now, you'll have the chance to have them placed in just one site.

And we came out with a decision about where they should be stored and we’ll finally make this happen here, on trle.net. The reason is simple: the BtB competitions are celebrated and hosted on this site, so it’s reasonable that it’s the place to store the packages as well. You’ll be able to download them easily just like a regular level.

We won’t remove the packages from the places where they were originally published. So the ones released on trforge, trsearch and laraslevelbase will stay there too.

We’ll try to gather as much packages as possible. It might take a while until we have this ready, so allow us some time for it.

Plans for the release date of the full BtB2018 Space package are set. It’ll be published right where we decided first before this talk was initiated. It means it’ll be released somewhere else first and later in the special page on trle.net.
"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different ".

Jesus C.Croft

Re: Storing BtB Packages in one place

Post by Jesus C.Croft » 29 Jul 2018 20:03

Time for some news :D! The BtB special page, where you can download all the packages (except for the Space one, which is coming soon) is online and ready for you.

Just go to trle.net and right to the right of the screen, under the 'level builders' section, click on the 'BtB Builder Packages' link and it'll take you to the download page. Or click here http://www.trle.net/BtBpackages/btb_index.html and download the package of your choice :D!

I hope you have some fun with these amazing packs full of impressive stuff :D!
"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different ".

BigFoot

Post by BigFoot » 29 Jul 2018 22:26

Cool, thanks a lot for your works :D .
I'm very curious about btb 2007 london.
I have a very old version of this btb, not sure everything was include in the wad :)

Mytly
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Post by Mytly » 01 Aug 2018 21:30

Wow, this is really cool! :2thumbsup: Though what I really want to get my hands on is the BtB 2018 package ... well, it'll be up soon, I hope. :)

OMG, I just realized that the BtB 2018 package image is the three Laras at Mugs's graveside. RIP, dear Mugs. :cry:

BigFoot

Post by BigFoot » 05 Aug 2018 12:10

I download the btb2007 london and I constat some textures are missing in the tga.
If you take a look to Timj's level btb, you notice some train station textures and rocks textures are not inclued in the tga.
if you want, I have the original tga of btb london. Mugs send to me years ago :anxious: .

MichaelP
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by MichaelP » 06 Aug 2018 10:25

Happy to update it, Sylvain, if you send me the tga in email...