For SuzanneJack

off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

Post Reply
User avatar
Torry
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Posts: 3085
Joined: 24 Aug 2001 23:38
Location: Adelaide, Australia

For SuzanneJack

Post by Torry » 23 May 2018 00:55

Suz and Kevin (the Vagrant) at Ohio Tombfest 2003

Image

User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 11148
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 15:10
Location: denmark

Re: For SuzanneJack

Post by vimmers » 23 May 2018 11:23

which 1 of them are suz :D
no
nice pic. and are Vagrant still alive
the pic are almost 15 ears old so just wonder

User avatar
Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 9342
Joined: 21 May 2003 03:26
Location: Portugal (Porto area)

Re: For SuzanneJack

Post by Jorge22 » 23 May 2018 12:52

Nice pic! :2thumbsup:
"I waved to my neighbour/My neighbour waved to me/But my neighbour/Is my enemy/I kept waving my arms/Till I could not see/Under fifteen feet of pure white snow"

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7143
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 16:03
Location: IL USA

Re: For SuzanneJack

Post by SuzanneJack » 23 May 2018 16:23

:-o OMG! Where did you get that? Those were my better days. Thanks so much Torry, makes me happy to see I did have a life once :D I can't believe it was that long ago,15 years ago. Wow

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7143
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 16:03
Location: IL USA

Re: For SuzanneJack

Post by SuzanneJack » 23 May 2018 16:29

vimmers wrote:
23 May 2018 11:23
which 1 of them are suz :D
no
nice pic. and are Vagrant still alive
the pic are almost 15 ears old so just wonder
I wish I knew vimmers. He was my buddy there.

User avatar
Torry
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Posts: 3085
Joined: 24 Aug 2001 23:38
Location: Adelaide, Australia

Re: For SuzanneJack

Post by Torry » 24 May 2018 00:50

Hi Vimmers and Sue,

I was going through some old discs the other day and found these but cannot find the 2005 London Tombfest pics anywhere. I suppose they will turn up some day. I have no idea what happened to the Vagrant. We all lost touch after Lara's Home closed down and his website is gone as well. So many talented people lost to us but that's life I suppose. People move on and their interests change.

User avatar
Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 9342
Joined: 21 May 2003 03:26
Location: Portugal (Porto area)

Re: For SuzanneJack

Post by Jorge22 » 24 May 2018 19:45

I like to believe trle will survive us all somehow and will win some kind of important prize of the future. Oh well...
"I waved to my neighbour/My neighbour waved to me/But my neighbour/Is my enemy/I kept waving my arms/Till I could not see/Under fifteen feet of pure white snow"

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7143
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 16:03
Location: IL USA

Re: For SuzanneJack

Post by SuzanneJack » 25 May 2018 02:01

Torry wrote:
24 May 2018 00:50
Hi Vimmers and Sue,

I was going through some old discs the other day and found these but cannot find the 2005 London Tombfest pics anywhere. I suppose they will turn up some day. I have no idea what happened to the Vagrant. We all lost touch after Lara's Home closed down and his website is gone as well. So many talented people lost to us but that's life I suppose. People move on and their interests change.
Thank you so much Torry, it brings me to an age where I didn't have health problems. :D sadly to say I am not doing so good with my health :(

User avatar
Torry
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Posts: 3085
Joined: 24 Aug 2001 23:38
Location: Adelaide, Australia

Re: For SuzanneJack

Post by Torry » 25 May 2018 02:10

Hi Sue

Yep, we are all getting older and things wear out. I hear you mate. All you can do is the best you can, day by day Sue. Cheryl is not doing so well either. I had to take early retirement to care for her full time so I know exactly where you are coming from. Like I say, day by day love.

User avatar
High Priestess
Member
Member
Posts: 952
Joined: 23 Jun 2009 18:18
Location: United Kingdom

Re: For SuzanneJack

Post by High Priestess » 02 Jun 2018 19:31

Sue,

Hope I am not butting in but I too am suffering health issues - namely my spine, Then I watched this fantastic short on YouTube. Nick has many videos of this ilk as a motivational speaker. It makes me feel so humbled *hugs* :angel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nknzSWDcUgA

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7143
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 16:03
Location: IL USA

Re: For SuzanneJack

Post by SuzanneJack » 05 Jun 2018 16:49

High Priestess wrote:
02 Jun 2018 19:31
Sue,

Hope I am not butting in but I too am suffering health issues - namely my spine, Then I watched this fantastic short on YouTube. Nick has many videos of this ilk as a motivational speaker. It makes me feel so humbled *hugs* :angel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nknzSWDcUgA
Thanks so much Lo :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests