Back To Basics 2018 - Open for registration

off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

JoeTheCrazyGamer

Re: Back To Basics 2018 - Open for registration

Post by JoeTheCrazyGamer » 24 Jun 2018 23:46

I got all my reviews and guesses submitted, This year im finding it hard to guess, I just hope i have at least one correct,
"I understand that somehow is in my favour, so indulge me about the dagger. I'd be indebted with your life."

manarch2
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by manarch2 » 25 Jun 2018 13:04

I guess your reviews for Lost in Space and World of 3 Wonders didn't account, then - by chance I just saw the reviewers' statistics and only 6 reviews of you are "visible" there :?

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 27 Jun 2018 22:20

I have just finished the last level and I wanted to thank everyone who made this happen. The objects and textures are amazing and made this theme very enjoyable (sad that with such a few amount of levels, some items only appeared in one level). In addition to that, the soundtrack selection was great as well, loved all external additions as well as the use of TRU Jan Mayen Island background audio -- it never came across as outwordly to me but now it totally does. :D

Thank you. :2thumbsup:

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 02 Jul 2018 10:57

I just submitted my guesses but since I was unable to guess anything (even more than in previous competitions) it's totally been like playing the lotto or the euromillions. Good luck to everyone!

I'd also like to thank all of the brave 8 builders who delivered such fine levels. To me, this has been the best BtB contest ever. Thank you indeed.