rip mugs

off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

Christiane

Re: rip mugs

Post by Christiane » 30 Aug 2017 19:30

I did not know Mugs but I loved his wonderful levels that I was always looking forward to Christmas. We lose a lot with his disappearance. I extend my sympathy to his family

Christiane from France

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 30 Aug 2017 19:32

He was a she. So glad you liked her levels as I'm sure they were made with love.

scottchu

Post by scottchu » 31 Aug 2017 17:37

Astonishing to hear this sad message. I just read the walkthrough by Jose and see he writes this message in the beginning of walkthrough. I'll remember her distribution to trle.net and those good levels for lots of long-time players here like me. Wish mugs rest in peace and have good afterlife. Maybe she will become a new Lara Croft in another place, another planet. (note: I read a book about afterlife and there's a theory that when people died in Earth, his/her soul actually flies to another planet (an opposite Earth) and has a totally new afterlife there).

I'd suggest some one can make a custom game level starring mugs and at the very end, every members will come together to greet her in the game.
Last edited by scottchu on 16 Sep 2017 19:23, edited 1 time in total.
My heart for Lara is always young!
yahoo: scottchu.tw
gmail: scottchu.tw@gmail.com
msn:scottchu_tw @ hotmail.com (never use now!)

avmaster
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Location: Gilching-Argelsried, small Villiage near Munich Germany

Post by avmaster » 31 Aug 2017 20:17

I am shocked to read it. My sincere condonlences to her sister. A big loss for the community. She`s been a nice person and a friendly member. :bigcry:
Da Master

ImageImage
Next Octoberfest: Every year next one from 19.09.15 - 04.10.15

Fluen

Post by Fluen » 01 Sep 2017 01:28

When I heard of Pat's death, I was unable to find any words. The world suddenly felt a little colder.

I will miss her contributions and help.