Finally October!

off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

larabiker301

Finally October!

Post by larabiker301 » 02 Oct 2014 21:10

If I'm correct, I don't think anyone made an October thread, yet. Oh my Lord, it's finally October! After weeks of class instructions and dealing with peers, family, and senior stress, it's nice to just take time to just stand back and watch the seasons change...
How does it fair in other parts in the world in what I think, is the most loveliest season of the year? :)
The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
-Paul Valery

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Finally October!

Post by DJ Full » 02 Oct 2014 21:29

Sky graphics over Poland:

woof

Alex Chap

Post by Alex Chap » 02 Oct 2014 21:56

DJ Full wrote:Sky graphics over Poland:

:lol:

Microsoft Paint ? :D

@ Larabiker :

I'm not sure we can say that Autumn is the best season, although I like the colors of the leaves with rain, because people often feel depressed or totally tired during this period, it seems that it is quite normal.

larabiker301

Post by larabiker301 » 02 Oct 2014 22:37

:lol: Those sky graphics are depressing!
You don't like the rain? I enjoy watching raindrops run down my window. It's kind of relaxing.
-Paul Valery

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 02 Oct 2014 22:49

Jesus Christ, that's why there are sayings like the one the springs to my mind firstly, which is French and goes "Tous les goûts sont dans la nature". Precisely. I wish it could be a glorious summertime during the entire year (well, we could give the winter a one week break, I guess, just for a change). Yeah, I do get everything that's poetic in Autumn and Spring (for Chryssakes, not in the Winter, Christmas and all the mess included) but that would mean there's still actual Autumn and Spring and my experience tells me they're gone and what we really get is a long, annoying Winter, followed by some Summer that's hopefully acceptable. And don't you dare come and tell me I'm always so negative etc., I don't care, but the cold and the rain and all the chores at work aren't really that poetic.

Besides that, happy October everyone. :)

Alex Chap

Post by Alex Chap » 02 Oct 2014 23:13

Sunburns are they poetic for our friend Jorge ? :D I'm teasing. ^^

For me, Autumn is the season that deserves to be shown in a beautiful setting, and in addition, it contains the spring rain, the rest of the summer sun and the coolness of the winter. Versatility, there is nothing better. :)
Last edited by Alex Chap on 02 Oct 2014 23:37, edited 1 time in total.

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 02 Oct 2014 23:20

Nope, sunburns are acceptable but not poetic. Plus, I use protection if I must. ;)

Methinks thou art considering an actual Autumn. But at least what we get here is something more akin to a sudden transition from Summer to Winter and then, much later on, from Winter to Summer. I still remember when there were four seasons, cool, four seasons are ok in my book (despite the fact I still dislike Winter, but I'll respect anybody who does). :)

avmaster
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Location: Gilching-Argelsried, small Villiage near Munich Germany

Post by avmaster » 07 Oct 2014 12:32

Received yesterday a strange mail where it says that some strange activity in my mail box had been noticed by my internet provider. Therefore got in touch with my provider and they said they did not send this mail. The Adress was the one who looked exactly like the official adress from my provider. But it came from Arabia not from Germany where my provider has his office. The curse of Isildur should be their punishment and all those idiots who send such mails should be sent to jail. Did a virus and spyware scan yesterday with the result that no virus and spyware has been found on my pc. Don`t know where they got my mail adress because this adress is nowhere on the WWW as it is private.
Da Master

ImageImage
Next Octoberfest: Every year next one from 19.09.15 - 04.10.15

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 07 Oct 2014 14:40

They get all the addresses. Every slightly suspicious email I get goes directly to the bin.

OverRaider

Post by OverRaider » 07 Oct 2014 18:20

I am currently in UK and as October has started that also it`s getting to be cold and windy weather with some rain here and there, but it has some visual advantage :D :

the rainbow was even stronger (perhaps strongest I`ve ever seen in reality) but I took the picture too lately ...

larabiker301

Post by larabiker301 » 07 Oct 2014 19:19

That picture looks really amazing, Overraider. :)
-Paul Valery

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 07 Oct 2014 19:24

That part of UK looks exactly like most of Poland. Obviously the majority of builders in possession of concrete uses the same pattern, without imagination involved. Thankfully we didn't invent sky painting yet so we are unable to ruin the pretty nice rainbow.
woof

OverRaider

Post by OverRaider » 07 Oct 2014 19:47

Thanks Larabiker, actually this was the first time in my life that I`ve seen a fully "halved" rainbow, unfortunately didn`t took picture in time...
DJ Full wrote:Thankfully we didn't invent sky painting yet so we are unable to ruin the pretty nice rainbow.
:lol: Sometimes when you say something that`s pretty worth

avmaster
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Location: Gilching-Argelsried, small Villiage near Munich Germany

Post by avmaster » 08 Oct 2014 13:10

Nice Rainbow on the pic. We here have sunshine during the day but in the morning and evening we already turn on the heating because temperatures are low in the morning and evening. But that`s normal here, after the end of the Octoberfest temperatures go down every year. During the Octoberfest it is still warm enough but it rains sometimes and in the night and morning a slight jacket is needed or we feel the cold of the night and early morning. During the last days we had blue and white colours on the sky, we call this the typical Bavarian blue sky.
Da Master

ImageImage
Next Octoberfest: Every year next one from 19.09.15 - 04.10.15

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 08 Oct 2014 13:33

Well, here the temperatures haven't really gone down yet (thank God for that) but, on the other hand, it's been raining, a lot at times.