September and ... and ... ?

off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

OverRaider

Re: September and ... and ... ?

Post by OverRaider » 12 Sep 2014 02:15

What is much, that is much, but this definitely must be stopped!!!! Dwight stop spamming this forum, go and find another one and spam there ok? If you are taking drugs then stop it immediately, if you are sick then go to doctor, if you are from different planet then go back to your planet but please stop this right now!!!!!

RelicHunter

Post by RelicHunter » 12 Sep 2014 02:20

Dwight wrote:
RelicHunter wrote:That is really uncalled for. Jorge is being graceful to you, why are you being like this to him?

Like, I see you being derisive to lots of people around here. What did they do to you?
uhh.. No he is not :beadyeyes: Why do you always take his side, without hearing me out. Oh, so its OKAY for Jorge do "discreetly" call me out, but when I defend myself, I'm the bad guy?

:roll:

Wow... :(

L.W.K.O.S.I.T ?!!!

Juro que ustedes me hacen sentir como que estoy cayendo de una montaña de mierda a mi muerte! :|

Y yo no soy ... ¿cómo se dice .... "burlón" a otras personas. Simplemente Jorge. :blank:
Geez, do you always generalize and lump other people as bad guys when they don't kiss up to you?

You and Jorge had a discussion, you both disagreed, so that makes him an asshole in your opinion because he doesn't agree with you? Furthermore, how can I hear you out when you haven't even presented anything to defend yourself with. Swearing at people isn't defending yourself, it's being childish and stupid.

Dwight

Post by Dwight » 12 Sep 2014 02:24

OverRaider wrote:What is much, that is much, but this definitely must be stopped!!!! Dwight stop spamming this forum, go and find another one and spam there ok? If you are taking drugs then stop it immediately, if you are sick then go to doctor, if you are from different planet then go back to your planet but please stop this right now!!!!!
Listen to yourself. Did you read before you posted? Looks like you're the jerk after all, calling me all those names.

:roll:

Of course you'll say that.

And I'm tried of it.

You know, if you don't have nothing nice to say, just shut your mouth and don't say a damn. PERIOD. :beadyeyes2:

Now go do your thang, I'll do mine. I'm done with you.
If a condition says it is true, and if a condition claims it is true; the condition IS true." ------ Dwight Clemons

Dwight

Post by Dwight » 12 Sep 2014 02:26

RelicHunter wrote:
Geez, do you always generalize and lump other people as bad guys when they don't kiss up to you?

You and Jorge had a discussion, you both disagreed, so that makes him an **** in your opinion because he doesn't agree with you? Furthermore, how can I hear you out when you haven't even presented anything to defend yourself with. Swearing at people isn't defending yourself, it's being childish and stupid.

Please do shut-up. Because I'm this is the part where I start beaten people down.... :beadyeyes:

You guys purpose want to piss me off to the limit and start make me swearing and getting hicked up. You do it through smart-talking, dissing etc.
You guys do not want to see me happy, or succeed, you just what me get ANGERED up so you sit there all high-mighty and get a good laugh out of all of this.

You do that one purpose cause you know I get like this and then you start throwing those smart-*** remarks like:
LIke WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT? I didn't say NOTHING about anyone kissing up to me to feel good. Stop putting words in my mouth. :beadyeyes:

If Jorge would learn how quit the smart-mouth talking and just say something simple as:
I disagree :blank:
And be down. I'm cool with that.

But calling me names like: anarchist and all this other :bullshit: That's what I don't like. :beadyeyes:
If a condition says it is true, and if a condition claims it is true; the condition IS true." ------ Dwight Clemons

Marksdad
Mod
Mod

Post by Marksdad » 12 Sep 2014 12:04

OK Dwight,I see this thread has already been locked by an Admin,which is exactly how it should be.
As this Forum's Moderator,however,I feel it's only fair to state that I completely agree with the other posters on here. Cheerful and flippant banter is what this Forum should be all about;but when it crosses over into thinly veiled (or even blatant) invective toward other members,then it has gone too far.
I personally have no problem with you posting as often as you want...but please keep it friendly (or,if you really feel the need to express yourself in stronger language,perhaps you should consider PM's)