September and ... and ... ?

off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

Dwight

Re: September and ... and ... ?

Post by Dwight » 11 Sep 2014 11:07

Alex Chap wrote:Umm, I've never played Tomb Raider Anniversary. I saw some cutscenes on Youtube and I have to say I do not really like his appearance in this episode, I found it better in TR1 and TR5 (very funny in TR5).

But hey, I guess the developers have modeled as they have always wanted him to be. :)
HA! You telling me? That man was made sexy as hell! okay. :D

(Breathe)

No lie, real chizz. :wink:
If a condition says it is true, and if a condition claims it is true; the condition IS true." ------ Dwight Clemons

Alex Chap

Post by Alex Chap » 11 Sep 2014 11:13

I don't find anything special about at this "dandy". :roll:

Just, he is French, and I love how we are represented through any work, whether ameliorative or pejorative. :D

Dwight

Post by Dwight » 11 Sep 2014 11:21

Alex Chap wrote:I don't find anything special about at this "dandy". :roll:

Just, he is French, and I love how we are represented through any work, whether ameliorative or pejorative. :D
(...) :blank:

I have no idea what you just said, but I do know, that ever time I see that figure of man, I say, PHEW! ALL french men are that sexy! :D

Would you disagree?
If a condition says it is true, and if a condition claims it is true; the condition IS true." ------ Dwight Clemons

Alex Chap

Post by Alex Chap » 11 Sep 2014 11:27

In this case, I am. :D

But I prefer him like that => http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011 ... pierre.jpg

Dwight

Post by Dwight » 11 Sep 2014 11:29

Alex Chap wrote:In this case, I am. :D

But I prefer him like that => http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011 ... pierre.jpg

:-o Alex... I just has an Eye orgasm.... :D

Alex Chap

Post by Alex Chap » 11 Sep 2014 11:36

You say very doubtful things ... O_O'

The Atlas Editions are probably the most beautiful representations of the Tomb Raider characters that I've seen, there are more if you want. :)

Dwight

Post by Dwight » 11 Sep 2014 12:25

Alex Chap wrote:You say very doubtful things ... O_O'

The Atlas Editions are probably the most beautiful representations of the Tomb Raider characters that I've seen, there are more if you want. :)
You're right, that was doubtful.

YES! SHOW ME MORE!! :D :D :D :D :jump:

larabiker301

Post by larabiker301 » 11 Sep 2014 12:33

^ I like your avatar. :laugh:
--
And great lord, is that what Pierre looks like? They should use that model and remake Tomb Raider Chronicles. And I meant the Advent levels are worth the wait because they always play a special part at this site...not as much as BTB but maybe up their. Plus, who doesn't like winning things from the Advent Calender? I've only won once and got a nice Tomb Raider t-shirt, a tomb raider keychain, etc. If they have it this year, you should participate; the tasks they make you do...
Participants had to bake a foreign (German if I recall) cake and shoot a picture of it. Mine didn't turn out too good and tasted horrible. We also built levels n' stuff for their tasks like making a working flashlight and building ice.
Definitely worth the wait, but yes; Hyper square has got nothing on Lara in a Box! :lol:
Last edited by larabiker301 on 11 Sep 2014 12:41, edited 1 time in total.
The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
-Paul Valery

Alex Chap

Post by Alex Chap » 11 Sep 2014 12:37

Dwight wrote:
Alex Chap wrote:You say very doubtful things ... O_O'

You're right, that was doubtful.

YES! SHOW ME MORE!! :D :D :D :D :jump:
This is not about Pierre Dupont by cons. :/ You can find pictures of Larson, Sophia Leigh and even our favorite legendary T-Rex on this site ^^ :

http://www.tomb-raider.wikia.com/wiki/Editions_Atlas

I have a manga character that I love a lot physically, more than Lara Croft. :blush:
This is Aries from Fairy Tail, I love her personnality and her sexy appearance. You can see her here :

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2014 ... /Aries.jpg

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 11 Sep 2014 13:11

Dwight, as I'm magnanimous, thou art forgiven. ;)

Dwight

Post by Dwight » 11 Sep 2014 20:20

Jorge22 wrote:Dwight, as I'm magnanimous, thou art forgiven. ;)
K.Y.L.L.P.F.U.C.T.Y.S !!! :|
Alex Chap wrote:
I have a manga character that I love a lot physically, more than Lara Croft. :blush:
This is Aries from Fairy Tail, I love her personnality and her sexy appearance. You can see her here :

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2014 ... /Aries.jpg
^^^ This girl.....think so SO cute just because she has PINK hair... okay... :roll:

Whatever. Her ratchet-ness doesn't phase me. :balloon:

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 11 Sep 2014 23:44

Dwight wrote:
Alex Chap wrote:
I'm not American, therefore I ask you to please translate (not that it looks awfully nice, I don't know). ;)

Dwight

Post by Dwight » 12 Sep 2014 01:35

Jorge22 wrote:
Dwight wrote:
Alex Chap wrote:
I'm not American, therefore I ask you to please translate (not that it looks awfully nice, I don't know). ;)
Okay, Jorge.... :blank: ...you asked for it.... don't worry I'll censor it for you :blush:

K: Keep

Y: Your

L: low

L: life

P: Pathetic

F: ****ed

U: Up

C: Comments

T: To

Y: Your

S: Self

Sorry, but... you asked for it. :-P

RelicHunter

Post by RelicHunter » 12 Sep 2014 01:51

That is really uncalled for. Jorge is being graceful to you, why are you being like this to him?

Like, I see you being derisive to lots of people around here. What did they do to you?

Dwight

Post by Dwight » 12 Sep 2014 02:04

RelicHunter wrote:That is really uncalled for. Jorge is being graceful to you, why are you being like this to him?

Like, I see you being derisive to lots of people around here. What did they do to you?
uhh.. No he is not :beadyeyes: Why do you always take his side, without hearing me out. Oh, so its OKAY for Jorge do "discreetly" call me out, but when I defend myself, I'm the bad guy?

:roll:

Wow... :(

L.W.K.O.S.I.T ?!!!

Juro que ustedes me hacen sentir como que estoy cayendo de una montaña de mierda a mi muerte! :|

Y yo no soy ... ¿cómo se dice .... "burlón" a otras personas. Simplemente Jorge. :blank: