Mayyyyyy threeeeadd

off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

mugs
Admin
Admin

Re: Mayyyyyy threeeeadd

Post by mugs » 14 May 2011 23:45

are you trying to tell me I was one of Michael's shrews ? Cheeky devil !
Of doggie candle fame!

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 15 May 2011 23:12

No. Shrews were normal shrews. I saw only their heads sticking out of the seeds.
Matie wrote:I barely have dreams about TR
I have them rather often. The one I like the most is:

waking up (still in my dream) and seeing Titak and Dick standing next to me, the latter one shouting at me: "YOU'RE NEGLECTING GAMEPLAY! IMPROVE IT!!!"

So I woke up (this time I really did) and listened to their advice. Because I woke up twice, I think they must have done a kind of inception to me.
woof

Scottie
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Scottie » 15 May 2011 23:30

Huuh, they must be Psychics :-o . I will never again play any Level by Titak or Dick. Who knows, what thoughts they are still implanted in our Brains...Image :wink:
Resistance is futile

Will Raider

Post by Will Raider » 16 May 2011 01:12

Its Judgement Day next weekend!!! ZOMG!! Well at least according to Harold Camping it is lol. But who knows ive been studying alot about it. It just depends if they are the chosen people that God mentioned in the book of Daniel. We'll find out soon enough.

bene
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by bene » 16 May 2011 02:04

Will, I think he's the same guy who said it was here a few times before and, of course, it didn't come to pass.
And that would make him a false prophet.
I may be mistaken about that so do a search on him if you want more info.

"No one knows the day or hour" - Mark 13:32, Matthew 24:36
What we can and DO know is the Season and just about all bible scholars who study eschatology (End Times) are in agreement that all that was prophesied and written indicates that it's near but no one knows exactly how near.
Today, tomorrow....10 years from now?
Some have an idea that it will be on a Jewish Festival Day.

The Rapture and the 2nd coming MAY be two different occurrences.

There should be no contention as to who "the chosen people" are but, of course, there is.
The rest of us are drafted onto the tree.
Adopted, if you will.
Which makes the Church 'chosen' but not the "Chosen People" of which the Bible speaks......
at least in my VERY humble opinion.

We are all "looking into a mirror, darkly".
Making it hard to see with complete clarity.
:wink:

bene
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by bene » 16 May 2011 15:08

*wow*
I just saw, outside my front door, the final flight of Endeavor on its way to the ISS.
Up, up and away to the east.
A very successful launch :2thumbsup:

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 16 May 2011 22:40

I turned on the TV 40 seconds too late... :D
But I'm gonna watch the landing.
woof

Will Raider

Post by Will Raider » 19 May 2011 01:16

Your points are very valid Bene but it is those things that are in the Book Of Daniel that kinda scare me a bit... plus Camping and his followers have seemed to put everything on the line on this... as youve probably seen the billboards and of course some people selling everything they have to promote this mans prediction.

I know the bible does say about No Man knows the day or hour.... but Camping replies back to that by saying... That only applied to the Church Age which ended in 1988 we are in the Tribulation period or something which things change... dunno if thats exactly right or not.

But what im saying is that phrase in the bible is outdated and chosen ones will know of the day and hour and I think thats what Camping is referring to and he believes his prediction his very right! Although its 50/50 with me.... maybe it will... maybe it wont. But I guess it wont be long now until we find out.

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 19 May 2011 17:33

If I was God, I would "make" Judgement Day one day after one of such prophecies. When people will think the prophecy failed... SURPRISE! So no-one would expect it to be exactly THAT thay...

...except me. And that's exactly why my prophecy will fail as well.

Gotta read Daniel more carefully...

BTW5, mugs, I had another TRLE-related dream... this time, I was trapped in Alcatraz with some plasma tubes emitting green light. I had had this dream BEFORE I played Your game :D, so when I finally launched it, I was looking for green plasma tubes in the third level. Found none. Also, I found a way into the dog cage in the first level.
woof

mugs
Admin
Admin

Post by mugs » 19 May 2011 18:01

:D the dog cage is a trap for you folks who just have to check everything! I was going to put a sign on the cage, but decided to allow the pups to have their way. As for the deadly green crystals - believe me I gave it a lot of thought on how I could develop an object and use it in the game. I decided an object builder might have a tough time producing what I had in mind.
Of doggie candle fame!

bene
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by bene » 19 May 2011 18:11

:lol:
I tried to do that.
So, congrats, DJ for succeeding!

I got 'sucked' into Facebook (something I never thought I would do) to help out a friend in Cafe World and now I am in 3 different games :-o
Fun and addicting as long as I don't start buying for real money.
And that is NOT about to happen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 19 May 2011 19:05

bene wrote::lol:
I tried to do that.
So, congrats, DJ for succeeding!
Backflip to land on the slope and bounce off it to land on the top of the stairs.
bene wrote:I got 'sucked' into Facebook (something I never thought I would do) to help out a friend in Cafe World and now I am in 3 different games :-o
Fun and addicting as long as I don't start buying for real money.
And that is NOT about to happen. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I escaped from facebook after four months of participating. Facebook is EVIL - I'm sure about it. Before I evacuated myself, I also used to play one game there... You were a priest and You have Your own church, lol.
mugs wrote::D the dog cage is a trap for you folks who just have to check everything!
What?! Another red herring?!! I mean... red dog? Mmbvghh.... Yes! I need to check everything and I'm proud of it! :D
mugs wrote:As for the deadly green crystals - believe me I gave it a lot of thought on how I could develop an object and use it in the game. I decided an object builder might have a tough time producing what I had in mind.
Some object builders have a lot of fun having a tough time. Don't be afraid to ask them :D.

BTW6: OMG. I discovered I played TR1 without soundtrack 8 years ago. o.O.o FAIL. Need to replay the whole thing...
woof

Dick
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Dick » 20 May 2011 11:33

DJ Full wrote:...I have them rather often. The one I like the most is:

waking up (still in my dream) and seeing Titak and Dick standing next to me, the latter one shouting at me: "YOU'RE NEGLECTING GAMEPLAY! IMPROVE IT!!!"

So I woke up (this time I really did) and listened to their advice. Because I woke up twice, I think they must have done a kind of inception to me.
That was no dream Mr. Full :beadyeyes2: We were really there :anxious:
Anyway, sorry if I gave you a bit of a fright :blush: . Titak put me up to it - she worries about your gameplay, you know :-P

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 20 May 2011 18:51

I know she always worries about gameplay... even of her own...
...but somehow, she always ends up with fantastic one :D .

No, You didn't frighten me. I simply agreed and took Your advice as a good one.
woof

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 23 May 2011 15:31

Beware of Doomsday, thou shall all be judged and rot in hell's flames for all eternity if thou do not repent in the very last minute, no matter what and how much you may have done in this lifetime!

By the way, I'm the only living prophet and I choose to become known through trle! I predict thou shall never acknowledge Doomsday's correct date! It is more sadistic that way! :D
Last edited by Jorge22 on 25 May 2011 16:23, edited 1 time in total.