Oops, I did it again... Image

bene
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Goodmorning February

Post by bene » 01 Feb 2010 15:34

morning all :)
Rainy and cool here.

Between BtB and the return of LOST tomorrow night, I don't have a lot of time for RL and that makes February a good month. :lol:
But seeing 2010 in Gert's post made me remember, once again, that Time really does seem to fly the older one gets.
And that's both good and bad :wink:

eTux
Mod
Mod

Post by eTux » 01 Feb 2010 15:55

bene wrote:the return of LOST tomorrow night
Wow, is it that time of the year again? :eek: :jump: It seemed like S6 would start only in an eternity after the last season finale, but eternity sure flew by in a heartbeat :-o :D

bene
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by bene » 01 Feb 2010 16:29

eTux wrote:
bene wrote:the return of LOST tomorrow night
Wow, is it that time of the year again? :eek: :jump: It seemed like S6 would start only in an eternity after the last season finale, but eternity sure flew by in a heartbeat :-o :D
oh, yeah!
The never-ending-wait has actually ended.
I can't even remember when the LOST forums were this busy - lots of Sneak Peaks and spoilers that have turned out to be true as there was a "Sunset on the Beach pre-premiere" in Hawaii over the weekend.

Three hours.
The first being a re-play of the last finale and two hours of the Premiere - parts 1 and 2.

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 03 Feb 2010 11:49

Hi to all :hello:

I watched the first few episodes of LOST - then got bored, so i have no idea what's gone on since. I rarely get caught up in series tho. The only series i ever managed to watch all the way to the end, was Boston Legal.. :2thumbsup:
We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!

Linden
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Linden » 03 Feb 2010 21:41

Moonpooka wrote:Hi to all :hello:

I watched the first few episodes of LOST - then got bored, so i have no idea what's gone on since. I rarely get caught up in series tho. The only series i ever managed to watch all the way to the end, was Boston Legal.. :2thumbsup:
You should try True Blood, if you havent done so.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Blood
You will like it. :D

But What TF? I thought Lost ended already.

Sylwia
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Sylwia » 04 Feb 2010 00:52

Moonpooka wrote:I watched the first few episodes of LOST - then got bored, so i have no idea what's gone on since.
I watched 4 seasons. End of season 4 was so illogical and nonsensical, that I gave up and I stopped watching all series. And I don't miss, I switched to House M.D., which suits me much more, just love it :2thumbsup: :D

Linden
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Linden » 06 Feb 2010 20:43

Dont worry, it went even more illogical and nonsensical in the 5th season and now, the first episode of 6th ... when same people are in two places at the same time... if that isnt illogical and nonsensical then what is? :lol:

Jawi

Post by Jawi » 07 Feb 2010 09:51

House RULES!! :lol:
But, I wish they stop with Amber - I was happy when she was dead and then she has returned :roll: .
I had watched LOST before House, but after the third season I gave up.
But the TV series I love the most is The Bold and the Beautiful :D That's the real never-ending story :2thumbsup:

Scottie
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Scottie » 07 Feb 2010 12:42

Yeah that's right, House Rules :D . I have read that Amber only a hallucination of House is. I think, that`s ok :wink:
Resistance is futile

_Kat

Post by _Kat » 07 Feb 2010 12:50

Bene, it looks we are the only ones that still watching LOST :D Great episodes btw :2thumbsup:

eTux
Mod
Mod

Post by eTux » 07 Feb 2010 14:22

Another loyal Lost fan here :D I think it's easier to enjoy and understand it if you see the episodes as chapters of a book rather than try to look at it as a self-contained story, as many other TV series are. But then again - I've also learnt that not linking the way others perceive the show to my own enjoyment brings greater peace of mind :D

bene
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by bene » 07 Feb 2010 14:51

_Kat wrote:Bene, it looks we are the only ones that still watching LOST :D Great episodes btw :2thumbsup:
....and Elvis. :)

:lol: :2thumbsup:

I could not be dragged away.
To see Ben as he is now(great acting) and to see how Terry O'Quinn totally 'owns' the role of Flocke (fake Locke) is worth every 'jump the shark' moment.
I think I know where it's going but then, I also thought Jack would be the 'candidate'. :D

I love Sci Fi and I love mysteries so this is perfect for me.
As is trying to figure it all out.....which is impossible. :-o
Being on the LOST forum helps because someone, somewhere will have caught a great plot point that no one else did.

Morning all 8)
The Super Bowl is on today.
Doesn't matter(to me) who wins this year - the gathering takes precedence 'cause it means good eats and good fun.
:lol:

bene
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by bene » 07 Feb 2010 14:57

eTux wrote:Another loyal Lost fan here :D I think it's easier to enjoy and understand it if you see the episodes as chapters of a book rather than try to look at it as a self-contained story, as many other TV series are. But then again - I've also learnt that not linking the way others perceive the show to my own enjoyment brings greater peace of mind :D
That's exactly how the producers and writers refer to LOST.
They write it and plot it as chapters in a book.
Easy to see looking back on each season - different people introduced, different avenues explored.

snork
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by snork » 07 Feb 2010 16:25

Ha!

Earlier today, for the first time this winter, I got the impression that "soon" this will finally be over with. :)

I can't explain what exactly made the difference, we had thawing almost all last week. But today was different, it felt like "snowdrop weather".
I got convinced that if I went and dug in the snow (would I still have a garden that is :-|), I might actually find some of them lovely flowers confidentially growing. I mean they really do grow under the snow.
And it seems everyone felt like this - children playing in the street, folks on their balcony or at opened windows watching what's going on and such.

Nice.
Thou shall not mess with Lara's resting animation. NEVER. EVER!