Good morning supercalifragilesticespialidocious March!

off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 11 Mar 2008 23:10

Diana wrote:Now I am recuperating after a nice Women's day I celebrated together with my friends at the Chippendales show. Here are some pics.
Wow! that made my day :-o :D Lovely pics Diana, many thanks for sharing :2thumbsup: and funny coz the Chippendales are on TV as i type this :D I saw Adonis years ago.. my Mum took me for my 30th birthday and i got to go up on stage with them.. :blush: Mum never really got over the shock of it, but it sure was a happy birthday for me :lol: :lol:

Hope u enjoy ur trip to Turkey too, i would also love to visit there one day :)

As for us in the UK, we are merrily being beaten to death by wind and rain :roll:
We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 14 Mar 2008 13:16

:bday: Diana :jump:

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 16 Mar 2008 16:18

Hope you had a fab day Diana :2thumbsup:

It's freezing cold here in the UK.. Only a few weeks ago we had sunshine and spring was showing it's face, now it's like mid winter again :annoyed:

Anyway, our dog seems to like Steve Irwin, he's been sat there all through the programme :D

We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 16 Mar 2008 19:25

:lol: a true connoisseur
great pic :2thumbsup:

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 16 Mar 2008 22:47

eRIC wrote::lol: a true connoisseur
great pic :2thumbsup:
LOL. Yes, i also loved Steve, he was a great guy :)

Now I have a question that's been driving me nuts all day.. can anyone remember the name of the film (old one) where a book writer is kidnapped by a woman? She causes him to crash his car, and then holds him captive in her home, tied to the bed.. No it wasn't kinky :D And her line was "i'm your number one fan" .. They were both famous actor/actress but i'm buggered if i can remember their names or the name of the film.. old age does that to the memory :roll:

Kitkat
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Kitkat » 16 Mar 2008 23:03

It's the adaptation of the Stephen King book "Misery" with James Caan and Kathy Bates.

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 16 Mar 2008 23:06

Kitkat wrote:It's the adaptation of the Stephen King book "Misery" with James Caan and Kathy Bates.
Kitkat you are an :angel: Thank you.. :hug: I've been hunting for this film for ages but just couldn't think who was in it, or what it was called.. Thanks again dear :2thumbsup:

Spike
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Spike » 17 Mar 2008 22:05

Moonpooka wrote:Anyway, our dog seems to like Steve Irwin, he's been sat there all through the programme :D
Cute. :D

I remember a fun time when my cat watched me play about 10 minutes of TR2. :tongue2: He kept on slapping his paw on Lara on the TV screen, which kinda obscured my vision. :roll:

oxy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by oxy » 18 Mar 2008 08:14

Morning. We have snow, it is very pretty.

And it is hunting time for ashtrays, I hope someone will boot non-smokers. :bow: :cuppa:

@mugsi, I started to play your BtB level, it is very pretty. I'll have to use walktrough, I'm stucked, I don't find how to proceed.

Yesterday was so pretty day and sunshine. :sunny:

@Moonie, I see your dog is entertaining himself. :D

@LadyDi - I hope you are still alive. It's not worth for princ Charles anyway ... :lol:
"You learn something every day."

Diana

Post by Diana » 18 Mar 2008 18:31

eRIC wrote::bday: Diana :jump:
:hug:
Thanks dear! Just came back home after my trip.Turkey is such a lovely country!

mugs
Admin
Admin

Post by mugs » 18 Mar 2008 23:52

:hi: dear Oxy ! I hope you will not find it too difficult to play - although many reviewers found it way too hard. If you need any help, let me know ! And thank you for playing it !!
Of doggie candle fame!

guss18

Post by guss18 » 19 Mar 2008 18:49

This was one of the best pics I've seen of the tornadoes that recently ripped through Atlanta. To me it is equally beautiful and scary. I'm glad mother nature doesn't send this type of weather through my area very often.

oxy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by oxy » 19 Mar 2008 19:33

Marlene, nothing beautiful to see when people are in danger. Seems very scary, I'm glad I am not there. :hug:
"You learn something every day."

mugs
Admin
Admin

Post by mugs » 19 Mar 2008 20:11

that's quite a shot ! looks like we have another storm moving in tonight so batten down the hatches, girl.
Of doggie candle fame!

guss18

Post by guss18 » 19 Mar 2008 22:03

oxy wrote:Marlene, nothing beautiful to see when people are in danger. Seems very scary, I'm glad I am not there. :hug:
oxy you are right. I admit finding eerie beauty in something like that is strange, but strange I am :lol: .