Moderator: Marksdad

Neso

Post by Neso » 16 Mar 2008 11:54

GIMP perfectly does the job. :wink:
Image Image

guss18

Post by guss18 » 29 Apr 2008 18:19

Dutchy wrote:
guss18 wrote:Found another Image Resizer program. This one will also let you adjust brightness & contrast. Its free & there is no time limit on it. And it supports almost all languages.
Would be helpful if you said what it was you found... :lol:
So true. I have lost the link as well as the program......sorry.

Rhoda

Re: Posting Images On Site

Post by Rhoda » 13 Jan 2009 00:17

HI MOONPOOKA it's rhoda it's nice to meet you to i know this is off topic but i have to say moonpooka i've seen you're site and the, the tomb rai8der level editor or trle you did it made more senie to me BUT can you make clear on how to get the files up in trle conveter because i followed what you said and i can't get the files to come up. and i like the autunm look. :)

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 13 Jan 2009 00:45

Rhoda wrote:HI MOONPOOKA it's rhoda it's nice to meet you to i know this is off topic but i have to say moonpooka i've seen you're site and the, the tomb rai8der level editor or trle you did it made more senie to me BUT can you make clear on how to get the files up in trle conveter because i followed what you said and i can't get the files to come up. and i like the autunm look. :)
Rhoda :hello:

That's not my site, i just used to work there :D I will PM u with some help with the files :)
We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!

High Priestess

Post by High Priestess » 10 Aug 2009 10:44

I stopped using Imageshack some time ago. It's really quite problematic so I created an account with Photobucket and it lets me store tonnes of images and it has all the correct image codes for easy application!

I have had to write a few tutorials myself for image uploads on my forums. Your explanation was in the style I like - specific and not too confusing! :2thumbsup:

inchdix

Post by inchdix » 06 Sep 2009 12:40

One of my few attempts at posting a screenie using imageshack ..... so hopefully it works.

Anyway just so you guys are aware, this image was captured with the print-screen key, opened, resized and converted to JPEG using only PAINT (in windows accessories) .... there are very few option to confuse you so if you just want to post an image, no need to download anything else as every PC has this program .....

Shady Croft

Post by Shady Croft » 06 Sep 2009 17:22

:-o My God, Jon !! Please tell me this is from a new game you're working on !
KameloT

inchdix

Post by inchdix » 07 Sep 2009 07:22

ShadyCroft ..... This image is from a level series I started working on 6-7 years ago. I obviously never finished it though however, for whatever reason, I lost interest in building and pretty much tomb raider in general.
Originally it was meant to be a single level but it fairly soon grew way too big and unwieldly and at the time was split into 4 seperate levels. The scene in the above image is from the least complete of the 4 ....... basically a lot of swimming, a lot of dying and not much else.

Either way, that fact that I posted an image of it at all, possibly shows a slight increase of interest in building again ...... :D

moonliteshadow

Post by moonliteshadow » 07 Sep 2009 10:26

Thanks Moonpooka, now I know why I couldn't use my image in "stuck in a custom level" :2thumbsup: . Should have read this first :roll:

Shady Croft

Post by Shady Croft » 07 Sep 2009 22:42

Inchdix, I really hope your interest increases enough for you to finish this. No doubt it would be just as great as Celtic Folly and Hidden Garden if not better...they're absolute masterpieces !! :2thumbsup:
KameloT

QRS
Admin
Admin

Post by QRS » 08 Sep 2009 02:27

inchdix: Would be fantastic to see what you could do with TREP or TRNG and HQ textures and all the other features compared to the old editor. I have only played your Hidden garden levels, but they were so ahead of its time. Still among my all time favorite levels. :2thumbsup:

Builders like you, Hokolo, Luis Martins to name a few are really missed :cry:
Currently playing: Babylon Is Fallen

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 08 Sep 2009 04:40

QRS wrote:inchdix: Would be fantastic to see what you could do with TREP or TRNG and HQ textures and all the other features compared to the old editor. I have only played your Hidden garden levels, but they were so ahead of its time. Still among my all time favorite levels. :2thumbsup:

Builders like you, Hokolo, Luis Martins to name a few are really missed :cry:
yes and he said
Either way, that fact that I posted an image of it at all, possibly shows a slight increase of interest in building again
so lets hope he wiil build whit trep and trng
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

inchdix

Post by inchdix » 08 Sep 2009 09:12

Thanks for your interest guys and your kind comments about my other levels. I think I should have posted this image elsewhere as I don't want to go completely off Moonpooka's thread topic .......

However, I might as well say that I am colaborating with another builder to get these levels finished. To be honest, 2 of the 4 levels were almost complete all those years ago but obvously needed fine tuning within the game itself. The level pictured above has had a bit of work done to it to complete the huge underwater area but it still remains a swim and die level at the moment ....... I have yet to build anything to actually do in this level !

The other unfinished level has been split (so there are now 5) and over the last couple of weeks I have sort of completed work on one of the split halves ..... I say sort of, as the editor has run out of memory space for this one (and one of the other complete ones). There was an additional area needed to be built into this level so I am considering options on this.......

Unfortunately, I know nothing of TREP or TRNG though I am aware that using these would give me more scope to build. However aren't there issues for mac players? ...... I'd rather not alienate a considerably chunk of the community when I can solve problems in other ways.

All things said, work is slow going, the person I am colaborating with is a bit busy these days and I have yet to get up to speed with the editor. hopefully it won't take forever though !!!!

Shady Croft

Post by Shady Croft » 08 Sep 2009 11:51

QRS wrote:Builders like you, Hokolo, Luis Martins to name a few are really missed
I have yet to play another Jungle level that took my breath away as much as "Deep in the jungle" :(
oh and that jeep ride ! :sweatdrop:

I have also yet to try Legacy of the Gods *escapes the rush of tomatoes*

Richard Lawther is another name I really miss ! :cry:

Anders, if you ever get the chance, I recommend you try Celtic Folly. It may not be as colorful and varied in locations as Hidden Garden, but its a true Tomb Raider experience, and its complex and I spent hours running around from one level to another only to realize everything was connected. :rolleyes4:
but it was :up:
KameloT

Exmoviddude

Post by Exmoviddude » 19 Jun 2013 02:45

I agree with Jorge--Way too complicated for me too. :down: