Post by Jenni » 07 Jan 2006 01:52

Yup, all good chook :up:

snork
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by snork » 21 Feb 2006 10:48

Hej,

taking screenshots when playing via the LevelManager

Whith the LevelManager installed, during game the PrntScrn key function is altered. It places a screenshot named #)levelname.jpg in the screenshot-folder of the level in question.

#)levelname.jpg is supposed to mean numbered and named with the name I applied to the level in LevelManager,
example :

1) Forrest Palaces.jpg
2) Forrest Palaces.jpg

etc.

in M:\programme\TR_edit\my levels\levelFolder\LEVEL_0011\SCREENSHOTS

LEVEL_0011 : Forrest Palaces being the 11th level installed
M:\programme\TR_edit\my levels being the Folder I told LevelManager to place it's LEVELFOLDER
the screenshots come in the resoluton the game was played in and in .jpg
------------------------------------------------------------
edit : was very confusing, still is ?
Thou shall not mess with Lara's resting animation. NEVER. EVER!

elliotcroft

Re: Posting Images On Site

Post by elliotcroft » 27 Oct 2006 19:34

Posting images on site

Please resize your images. If you use a paint programme such as Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop, you can also resize your images using that programme.

If you don’t have a paint programme like the above, and wish to post a picture from the web, use this free tool to resize your image.

FREE ONLINE DIGITAL IMAGE RESIZER ?

and thank you to Jenni for this IrfranView link :2thumbsup:

IRFANVIEW download

Now upload your images to a free image host. I use these ones.

PHOTOBUCKET users only

And

IMAGESHACK open upload

You can now use the IMG tag supplied with your uploaded image, to post your pictures on site. Image Shack also has a thumb nail option if resizing your image will degrade its quality.

Some Basic help for taking Tomb Raider screen shots

While in game, you can use the Tomb Raider screen shot function. On my keyboard it’s the key. You may have to find your own key setting. You will know if your screen shot has been taken if the screen freezes for a second. Try watching Lara’s pony tail, if it stops moving, you know you have taken her picture.
You can do this as many times as you like in game, all screen shots will be saved to your TRLE main folder. They will be saved as image files named Tomb0001 Tomb0002 and so on. When you leave the game, remove the image files or they will be saved over when you re load and take more screen shots.
If you take multiple screenshots in succession, you can add these to an animation programme to make moving pictures. Lots of fun!

You will now have to convert your screen shots to jpg, as TR screen shots arrive as tga files. Use a good paint programme to do this, like paint shop pro. Bring up your screen shot and save as jpg.

You can also use the print screen key on your keyboard to take screen shots while in game. If you wish to take a screen shot of the statistics or inventory screen, you will have to use this function as the in game TR function doesn’t work for these particular shots.
After hitting the print screen key, hit ctlr and esc to return to desktop. Bring up your paint programme and from the edit tab, paste your screenshot and save as jpg.

Upload to one of the free image hosts and post your picture using the [IMG] tags supplied.
TOMB RAIDER 1: REMAKE

Aza

Post by Aza » 27 Oct 2006 20:20

Thanks for the info elliot :2thumbsup:

Aza

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 27 Oct 2006 20:35

Aza wrote:Thanks for the info elliot :2thumbsup:

Aza
I know i've been on the vodka tonight, but i could have sworn i posted that lot on the first page :shifty:

:lol:
We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!

elliotcroft

Post by elliotcroft » 27 Oct 2006 20:51

ive added what they are
TOMB RAIDER 1: REMAKE

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 27 Oct 2006 21:04

elliotcroft wrote:ive added what they are
Why? You can't just take someones work and add your own bits to it, and unnecessary bits at that.. So, if you would like to compose your own document then do so, but kindly refrain from adding to my work, thank you.
We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 27 Oct 2006 21:16

elliotcroft wrote:ive added what they are
I just had to laugh at that... I mean, it's not like people couldn't follow the links to gather more information about them (that's why they're links for starters). What a cheap ripoff on Val's work. :-P

(and a "?" hardly can be considered useful. Not that the other three extra words were necessary... as Val has said.) :roll:

Aza

Post by Aza » 27 Oct 2006 21:38

Val wrote:
Aza wrote:Thanks for the info elliot :2thumbsup:

Aza
I know i've been on the vodka tonight, but i could have sworn i posted that lot on the first page :shifty:

:lol:
:wink:

Aza

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 27 Oct 2006 23:54

Treeble wrote:(and a "?" hardly can be considered useful.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well maybe if there were two of them, then they could make a baby or something :lol: :lol:

Aza

Post by Aza » 28 Oct 2006 10:20

Val wrote:

Well maybe if there were two of them, then they could make a baby or something :lol: :lol:
How??

Aza

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 28 Oct 2006 10:34

Aza wrote:
Val wrote:

How??

Aza
Oh yes, i can see that would be a problem :lol:

guss18

Post by guss18 » 27 Feb 2007 17:59

Found another Image Resizer program. This one will also let you adjust brightness & contrast. Its free & there is no time limit on it. And it supports almost all languages. Hope I'm not duplicating what everyone already knows.

Jenni

Post by Jenni » 09 Mar 2008 10:29

:wink:

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 15 Mar 2008 20:32

guss18 wrote:Found another Image Resizer program. This one will also let you adjust brightness & contrast. Its free & there is no time limit on it. And it supports almost all languages.
Would be helpful if you said what it was you found... :lol: