No October thread yet?

off topic

Moderator: Marksdad

Bojrkraider
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Re: No October thread yet?

Post by Bojrkraider » 23 Oct 2018 23:28

I'm better today thanks. I was just organizing my backup drive a few weeks ago and also went through Tr London meeting pictures. Gosh, I had hair back then and they were black. :O
OverRaider wrote:
22 Oct 2018 23:11
Bojrkraider wrote:
22 Oct 2018 21:51
I still have a lot of unfinished Tr projects on my backup, I am even working very slowly on one of those...
Could it be The Experiment 3 (Part 3) by any chance? :D
It's not this one. Sorry. I kind of lost inspiration for this one. But I still know what was the idea. A magical place. Actually the start of the first level was released in KAP levels as a secret level if you've found all the secrets. I think that first this non Tr related game will be out before any of those.

JesseG

Post by JesseG » 24 Oct 2018 22:46

I just wanted to drop by and say that I just had my wedding and it was a blast. We had drag queen entertainment and an “escape the room” experience and everyone seemed to enjoy it. I’ve been so busy the past few months planning for this but it was worth it! I’m on a short vacation and will finally get back into raiding some custom levels after a long haitus. :)

Gerty
Mod
Mod

Post by Gerty » 24 Oct 2018 23:21

Bojrkraider wrote:
23 Oct 2018 23:28
I'm better today thanks. I was just organizing my backup drive a few weeks ago and also went through Tr London meeting pictures. Gosh, I had hair back then and they were black. :O
Good to hear you're feeling better though. As for the hair... can't help you but we all got older, so you are probably not the only one :freakout:

@ Jesse, congratulations and go enjoy your new status. There is more to life than TR :D
Oops, I did it again... Image

Ryan
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Post by Ryan » 25 Oct 2018 00:43

@Jesse
Great to hear from you and congratulations on the wedding. I'm sure you had a wonderful time. :2thumbsup:

@Gerty
I agree, we all have busy lives, but there's something about this site that keeps us coming back for more (I'm only three reviews behind you and I'm holding down a job too :D)

Gerty
Mod
Mod

Post by Gerty » 27 Oct 2018 20:20

@ Ryan, you probably passed me by now :-P

OK, clock is going back one hour. Hope that they finally decide which time they all can agree upon.
Summertime or wintertime, for me it doesn't really matter as long as we get rid of the switching.
But for now I prefer wintertime.
Oops, I did it again... Image

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 28 Oct 2018 09:51

I like the change; perhaps because I'm used to it. :)

JesseG

Post by JesseG » 28 Oct 2018 20:42

Thank you, we just got back from a nice outing to Boston. I enjoyed seeing the fall foliage (better late than never). Now to break out all the winter clothes...