Walkthrough Small Talk, thread #2

pending walkthroughs/walkthrough small talk

Moderators: Tinka, Phil

nad

Re: Walkthrough Small Talk, thread #2

Post by nad » 18 Apr 2020 14:22

TombTitan wrote:
18 Apr 2020 13:54
Nad, I cannot see the video because my regular internet and phone service went down in March, and I cannot get it fixed for months due to the virus shutdowns. I have NEVER been able to do the jump that Phil wrote about. If you say it is easier, please post a savegame with Lara ready to make the backflip jump because I could NEVER find a place to put her without her ALWAYS going in the water. My way is EASIER because it is NOT an exact pixel location to start as Phil's is.
When your internet is down, how can you post here :roll:

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 18 Apr 2020 15:23

If you re-read my post, you will see that I said "regular" internet service is down. I am currently using a wireless cellphone internet service with 10 gb of bandwith per month. DoggettTV's videos are each about 2 GB of high-definition bandwith/download. I cannot browse those, nor do I go to multimedia and news sites that keep loading pop-up videos, etc. TRLE is basically text-only and uses only a few mb of bandwith, as does my e-mail on an old WIN7 browser. I go offline as soon as I post/check these listings and look infrequently. I am only seeing this because I am trying to find something on an unrelated website.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 23 Apr 2020 16:49

i can understand that it goes down for 1 or 2 days
but a whole month
aren't it on time you change provider

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 23 Apr 2020 19:46

Vimmers, STOP acting like you know everything!

I have DSL internet service which works with a landline phone service. I do not have the phone either. The phone company's street routing cable box is out (it was checked by the company). but it is not yet possible to get the contract company to fix it due to the state governor's shut-down orders. I hope it will be fixed by the end of May, but they do not have a repair date yet.

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 24 Apr 2020 13:38

TombTitan wrote:
18 Apr 2020 13:54
I have NEVER been able to do the jump that Phil wrote about. If you say it is easier, please post a savegame with Lara ready to make the backflip jump because I could NEVER find a place to put her without her ALWAYS going in the water. My way is EASIER because it is NOT an exact pixel location to start as Phil's is.
Since you seem to be incapable of getting on with your life, I'll go ahead and modify the walkthrough by adding the way you described earlier.

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 01 May 2020 02:47

Walkthrough for Tomb of the Vikings #639 has a link to TRGirl, but it's been dead for a while. As the maze is massive, I'd suggest hosting and embedding the map from within the halls of trle.net (retrieved it through the internet archives). :)

Storm Chaser

Post by Storm Chaser » 01 May 2020 08:17

Wow that looks awfully complicated.

ReggieTR

Post by ReggieTR » 01 May 2020 15:32

My Lost in the Amazon Revised version was added to the description of the CaC Amazon page. Doggett already did a video walkthrough but would anyone here prefer a written version? If so, I might politely ask that I modify Phil's walkthrough, allow him to edit his walkthrough or write one myself. Let me know what's preferred. :)

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 02 May 2020 13:48

I've replied with a PM saying that the first option would be most efficient.

Tartan

Post by Tartan » 23 May 2020 18:30

I have completed a video walkthrough of all 23 levels on the list of Easter classes.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... w1eArrzKe1

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 28 May 2020 14:31

Phil, do we need CODED walks for the BtB or are they going to Michael directly
The Two most important days of your Life; the one where you are born and the one when you find out why (Twain)

Dutchy's (D&G) Walkthroughs

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 03 Jun 2020 00:43

From Gerty's walkthrough for Lumi's Secret Temples Part 1 #725:
Room with 5 pools.
The one in front of you is pool # 1, the next is # 2, the middle one is # 3, on the back to the right is # 4 and left is # 5. Now jump in pool # 1 and find flares. Climb out and go to # 2. Open that door and get some air and save your game. This is a maze and you need to find one wall lever and three ceiling levers to open up a gate with a piece of the Eye (Key Half).

There is a place to get some air in the maze, and I am terrible doing mazes, so good luck. After getting the Eye, go to pool # 4; there is a lever there, pull that one. Also shoot all the four vases that will open a trapdoor in pool # 5. Swim in and before you switch that lever, save your game as this is a nasty timed run jumping.
It's smaller than most mazes out there, but since it's an underwater one and you have to throw a few levers in a specific order to reach the eye piece, I figured it was worth mapping out (please rehost on trle.net so that it won't eventually get lost): :)

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 03 Aug 2020 15:46

From anon and Phil's walkthrough for Ninive #834:
Run forward and down to the left and immediately take cover behind a column, machine guns are firing away. Head west down the alley and drop down into a pit below, strike a flare, go north and jump up and pull down a trap door. Climb out S and make it to a green garage area across the sand. Locate the crawl space in the dark NE corner, crawl in and make your way to a small medipack and the MINE DETONATOR (which I never found any use for). Go no further after picking up the Mine Detonator, or you'll be blown up. Turn around, return to the garage (a masked dude is waiting for you at the end of the crawl space), shoot a small crate and jump in the area in front of a barrel and shoot a larger crate for revolver ammo (the door to the nearby alcove opens). Shoot the large barrel next to it, enter the alcove and shoot some more crates for a small medipack, a guard will come there so be ready to shoot him.

Exit the alcove and push the other barrel away to expose the rope gun ammo under it. Pull the wooden crate next to the barrel to expose a button in the N wall, push it to put blinders on the machine guns and go toward them now to get the TEMPLE STAR near the NE corner. Get the nearby large medipack and go past the blinded sentry guns, head toward the west, toward the far green panel and the NW opening between those two structures (save your game now). Proceed through and down a short sand bar, run and jump the barricade (land mines) and enter the next room with the stone beasts and use the Temple Star on the far wall.
It's just a one-click wide trap so you can easily jump over the mines, but you can use the detonador on a small receptacle on the wall to disarm them. Here's a temp video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Km92yTqEY