Walkthrough Small Talk, thread #2

pending walkthroughs/walkthrough small talk

Moderators: Tinka, Phil

lizard queen

Re: Walkthrough Small Talk, thread #2

Post by lizard queen » 14 Dec 2019 23:40

Hello All,

Re: Symbol of the World 2 Walkthrough, Selene asked if anyone found the shotgun in the second level to post it.
So here it is, right after you push the first floor lever, through the open entrance and in the corner where the scorpion comes out. For some reason, I can't seem to attach an image to this post to show exactly where.

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 17 Dec 2019 19:27

The Vagrant's Villa Mortal 2 revised, by grinder1

The walkthrough:
...Hop back onto the sloped roof and jump SE onto the nearer bridge. Run to the other end and ignore the inaccessible medipack...

Not so inaccessible. Jump onto the sloped block above the medipack, turn right, jump back and grab the E edge of the sloped block, drop/grab the edge of the ledge below and hoist up to get that medipack.

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 15 Jan 2020 16:01

Create a Classic 2019 - Monastery of Talion

The walkthrough:

Detour for a Secret: Go into the opening W, through the chains and in the storage move the crate in the far left back corner out and under the hole in the ceiling, get up there and grab Secret #1, Shotgun ammo, 2x Uzi clips and a Gold Skull. Drop down and go back to the burner room.

In this room with Secret #1 it's possible to move the crates attached to the N wall to discover a wall switch. Pull it to stop the fires on the central pillar in the previous burner room so you can easily cross to the other side.

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 15 Jan 2020 21:09

Now you tell me... :annoyed:
:D

Edit: Added