Moderators: Tinka, Phil

Phil
Mod
Mod

Re: Walkthrough Small Talk, thread #2

Post by Phil » 16 Sep 2020 15:34

ReggieTR wrote:
01 May 2020 15:32
My Lost in the Amazon Revised version was added to the description of the CaC Amazon page. Doggett already did a video walkthrough but would anyone here prefer a written version? If so, I might politely ask that I modify Phil's walkthrough, allow him to edit his walkthrough or write one myself. Let me know what's preferred. :)
A recent review mentions that the existing walkthrough for this level is for the old version. I never did receive ReggieTR's updated walk that I was expecting him to provide.

ReggieTR

Post by ReggieTR » 19 Sep 2020 00:55

I've been too busy lately to write a new one. Doggett's walkthrough video is available though.

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 19 Sep 2020 01:06

It's your level. Whatever.

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 27 Sep 2020 16:07

The savegame link at the end of the walkthrough for Search for Apophis #849 is broken. If that file no longer exists, may I suggest linking to our friends from Hungary?

EDIT/

Also, for Secret Valley #858, here is the location of the missing secret:
Block Puzzle Room

There are four block in the corner and they need to be pushed against the structure. The door in the corridor is open, so climb through the crawlspace back and into a new room. Lower yourself down and once down have a look around, watch out for those Dragonflies though. There is nothing here to find.* Go onto what looks like rail tracks and in the west lower yourself down once again. Look east and around it (left) and take the first opening on the right. Find some uzi ammo and the Sun Talisman # 2 (Star).
* Climb into the doorway West and loop around the wall to your right. If you light a flare, you'll easily spot a pushable block near the corner of the second room, pull it out of your way to reveal SECRET #2, shotgun- and uzi ammo.

Teone
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Teone » 18 Oct 2020 23:48

Tomb Raider - The Resurrection by LaraHCroft91

About the spiked pillars at the beginning of the level 4 - Carnivorous Island:
http://www.trle.net/walk/2781.htm#0004

The given solution is very challenging, infact there's a savegame to download
BUT... there's no need to do those tricky jumps on the spiked pillars, because many of them are climbable, so you can easily find a way to the other side of the room doing backflips from pillar to pillar. It's slower but easier and safer. :)