Pending Walkthrough Projects, thread #4

pending walkthroughs/walkthrough small talk

Moderators: Tinka, Phil

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Re: Pending Walkthrough Projects, thread #4

Post by Treeble » 18 Oct 2020 22:07

Drobridski intrigues me, I'll give Homage for Satan a go.

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 19 Oct 2020 07:29

If you haven't begun already, I tried to take some notes to deal with the first puzzle.

OUTSMARTING THE SHOOTER

Run through the patio keeping close to the left wall to avoid damage, till you get down the ramp. In the next room, mind the falling debris and pick up a key in the corner (looks like a brick because there's no matching spirte customized). Get back to the patio and around the right corner, sticking close to the right wall, again to avoid damage, and open the door to the left with your key. Inside, climb to the top floor, stand on the window and do a slightly curved diagonal jump into the opposite window. Inside there's a block, pull it to find a timed switch behind. For optimal timed run, push the block further, till you're outside together with the block but NOT any further or you will take damage from the guy shooting you from the other balcony. Now pull the switch, roll, do the running jump into that gap you've made, safety drop from the ledge and go down the familiar ramp on the left. At the very end before the storage entrance ledge, keep more on the right side and do a curved jump left, to land on the box. Then standing jump to the higher box, running jump to the ledge and into the door right before it closes. Pick up the wallet. You also got the switch in this room, pull it to raise the awning in the patio. Return to the balcony up there and now you can push the block all the way without taking any damage. Inside the new room, place the block below the lever so you can pull it. Return to the ledge, backflip on the awning and safety drop with immediate jump forward to avoid the damage. Go through the door to the new area.

RAT HOUSE
Get the AOD medikit on the left, there are rats...

^ and then I died, I'm retrying now.
Tbh it's a good level, very creative.
I presume the rating would be DOUBLE if he allowed saving sdhdfshdkgshdgksdgjskehaefgeikg
woof

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 19 Oct 2020 23:22

That's pretty much half of the walkthrough. :lol: But by the time you posted, I'd already submitted to Phil the one which is already available on the site as well. I'm just sorry I missed the opportunity to add a pun which only happened to me when I was walking home from work a few minutes ago (like "... MONEY BILL, let's say ten..." or something. Maybe it's for the best that I didn't. :D).

I'm not sure whether Pedro's level will remain on the listing so, if I'm correct, only the two levels released today remain unattended. I might pick another one up when the weekend comes.

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 20 Oct 2020 09:17

Which Pedro's. Maxthon's?
Tbh I'd keep his levels but unify all nicknames into Pedro.
Because they've become more confusing than annoying...
woof

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 22 Oct 2020 14:47

That's another discussion though...

With the constant influx of new levels, I will try to get started on The Mystic Artifact - Beginning later today. With the current pandemic, my work schedule this year has allowed me to play and contribute more as I've been working only 3 days a week, but as far as we know things will go back to the usual come November.

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 23 Oct 2020 19:27

There's only one TR4 level out there still up for grabs, so I'll start on TNT.

lizard queen

Post by lizard queen » 24 Oct 2020 00:10

Phil wrote:
17 Oct 2020 13:28
It's all yours, and welcome back!
Thanks Phil! I'm almost finished but have a question about colour coding. I know for colour to show up on the forum you need to code with square brackets around it... like this.

But for colours to show up on the website version, do I have to use HTML code such as...
<color=green> like this?</color>

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 24 Oct 2020 12:49

Yes, if you use Word. But I always use Wordpad, and for some reason with that format (rtf) Michael can simply cut and paste the color-coded walk without anyone having to go to all that trouble.

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 26 Oct 2020 16:00

Getting started on Willard's Hideout. Judging from the length of the video walk it might take me a while.

lizard queen

Post by lizard queen » 26 Oct 2020 16:26

I had good luck playing Storm Chaser's last TR3 level, so I can give Northwest Pacific Adventure a go. :nice: