pending walkthroughs/walkthrough small talk

Moderators: Tinka, Phil

Phil
Mod
Mod

Re: Walkthrough Small Talk, thread #2

Post by Phil » 28 Dec 2016 13:55

vimmers wrote:5 the jumpswitch tile in the chess puzzle
I stepped on all five tiles, but all three gates were still closed when I got there. The jumpswitch tile in the chess piece room did not have the same distinctive texture as the others, so I suspect that it is not the correct #5.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 28 Dec 2016 14:17

after pulling the jumpswich in the chess room the fifth tile will appear just before this room.)

i got nad to write where he got them all
nad wrote:If Phil still wants to know where the 14 secrets are then he should look here: 1- at the start on the right on the hill.
2- after the slope with the boulder is a monkeyswig where you get to a jumpswich. This opens a hidden gate in the room where the first ankh is.
3- in the room with the collapsible tiles in a niche.
4- in the room with the steps. After the rope you can jump and grab the greenish wall on the right and shimmy around to the place where the rope is. Backflip and hold on the greenish stone above the rope. Shimmy around and backflip in the opening. The sphere is In front of the feet of the statue.
5- after this room you come to a room where you can see the sphere just ahead. There is a rope that disappears when you approach. Jump to the left slope and shimmy to the right end. Backflip to a save slope and climb the wall to the sphere.
6- after the bridge where the timed run over the grid plate is. Before going on turn around and hang. There is a crawlspace.
7- in the mirror room with the movable pieces. From the second pole jump to the pole through the mirror.
8- you must step on five red tiles to open a gratingdoor in the area where the timed run to the trapdoor in the water is: (1- in the pit where the hint for the five tiles is walk through the spikes. 2- after the timed run over the grid plate on the right. 3- in the same place on the slope. 4- after this place in a crawlspace. 5- after pulling the jumpswich in the chess room the fifth tile will appear just before this room.)
9- in the big room after the timed run through the trapdoor in the water you have to make your way to the top of the room.
10- in the next room with the ankh is a hole in the pit.
11- in the next room with the steps is now a rope hanging on the side where the sphere is. Jump to the greenish wall with a sharp left curve and shimmy around. Then use the rope.
12- in the next area in a niche bevore the monkeyswing.
13- in the same area after the monkeyswing in a cave where two dogs are look to the ceiling where the light is coming.
14-after inserting 12 spheres a door opens where you can insert the 13. golden sphere to open another door for the 14. secret.
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 28 Dec 2016 15:18

Thanks, vimmers. This should keep me busy for quite a while. I'll make a note at the beginning of the walk that you and nad located the vast majority of the secrets for me.

EDIT: The walkthrough has been revised to document all 14 secrets.

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 02 Jan 2017 14:54

Little update on the Requiem walk, finished the previous version, now checking the walkthrough against the revised version and making new savegames for the walk, couple of days work left.

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 05 Jan 2017 16:18

Dutchy wrote:Little update on the Requiem walk, finished the previous version, now checking the walkthrough against the revised version and making new savegames for the walk, couple of days work left.
I'm waiting on this walkie before i proceed.. :D
We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 05 Jan 2017 16:23

trought u was finish dear
rgs vimmers

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 06 Jan 2017 10:21

vimmers wrote:trought u was finish dear
No, i am waiting for the walkie.. I kept getting stuck then i had missed a lever somewhere lol
We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 06 Jan 2017 11:41

i don't see a ? in the forum
and in which level
your latest reply are in 3rd level: Har Meggido
page 5
rgs vimmers

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 06 Jan 2017 13:18

vimmers wrote:i don't see a ? in the forum
and in which level
your latest reply are in 3rd level: Har Meggido
page 5

Yes, that's where i left it.. I had done 3 of the lever doors but missed a bird lever so the church was still closed.. as my Lara will not catch the ceiling ladder to one room, i couldn't be arsed to go over all the rooms again to find what one i had missed.. :D

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 07 Jan 2017 17:04

Requiem Walkthrough is done...

MrJavi94
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by MrJavi94 » 08 Jan 2017 18:32

Dutchy, I had already mentioned the fastest solution for the ground puzzle in the Sistine Chapel, just in case you want to include it in the walkthrough.

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 08 Jan 2017 19:42

I used one tile less, only 3 tiles..

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 10 Jan 2017 11:21

Dutchy wrote:Requiem Walkthrough is done...
Thank you so much for this walkie.. I am now able to proceed :angel:

MrJavi94
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by MrJavi94 » 21 Jan 2017 17:03

May I ask about how the walkthroughs for the rest of CaC levels are going on? I mean, Temple of Amen Ra, Search for the Sun Seraph and The Hike.

And also noticed the walkthrough of Erikku's level is not documentated with all the six secrets, which I found myself. If any help's required, I could be of help.

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 02 Feb 2017 05:51

MrJavi94 wrote:May I ask about how the walkthroughs for the rest of CaC levels are going on? I mean, Temple of Amen Ra, Search for the Sun Seraph and The Hike.
As you can see in the pending thread, those are covered...