Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

news/discussions

Moderator: Tinka

Anna27
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Post by Anna27 » 19 Dec 2015 22:52

This is the continuation of Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
The action takes us to Egypt. During the entrance of one of the tombs Carter accidentally triggers a trap that puts freedom of the evil god Seth, and casts a curse on Lara Croft and the perpetrator of all this confusion. At the same time awakenings from sleep are Horus and Isis - the son and wife of the god Osiris. Because only he can break the curse and stop Seth from destroying the world, the gods and the people join forces and set off on an incredible, full of dangers adventure aimed at overcoming the resurrection of Osiris and Seth. On their way they encounter many ancient traps and also familiar with the myths and legends of monsters.
The game is designed primarily for four people working together during the next mission. Players can take control on Lara, Carter, Isis and Horus. The gameplay, however, was varied rivalry, because when exploring additional rooms can find valuable artifacts and objects reinforcing led by our character.
Has anyone played this game? How was the impressions?

JesseG

Re: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Post by JesseG » 14 Jan 2016 00:59

I played this game by myself a while ago, and I thought it was quite fun. I hope I can replay it with my boyfriend eventually. I liked it better than the first game. (although the first game I got on iPad and this one I got on PS4 so that is a huge difference right there ... :-P )

My favorite aspect would be the puzzles, if I recall this made up a majority of the gameplay. They often combine some brain power and timing. My least favorite part was the fact that the camera was so far away from the action, although it probably makes sense if you have more people with you. Other than that the graphics were quite good. I liked how you could gather the different amulets and guns and configure your own setup, without it being too complicated. I didn't 100% this game but there do seem to be treasures in every nook and cranny, and I always like rewarding exploration in tomb raider. :) Overall it was an enjoyable game and worth the price.