TR Collection 75% off on Steam

news/discussions

Moderator: Tinka

chronicles5

TR Collection 75% off on Steam

Post by chronicles5 » 02 Jan 2013 18:46

Hi all!

I have not been on here for a while. Hope everyone is enjoying a great start to 2013! :)

Just saw something very exciting. As of a few weeks ago, the online game service Steam now offers the original 6 TR games (plus the 3 new ones, and next year's for pre-order). They regularly do sales over the holidays, and today we're in great luck! You can buy all 9 TR games at 75% off, which comes to $15 at their pricing. That is pretty unbelievable if you ask me! The deal is available for the next 48 hours. So I wanted to post here for anyone who is, or even who isn't, on Steam. If you don't have Steam, you can get it here: http://store.steampowered.com/

I have purchased the TR collection myself and am very pleased with their port of the games - I am running Win7 and didn't need any patches or anything. I'm excited because my AOD disk hasn't worked in years, and running the other classic games from disk always gave me problems. Even TR1 loads beautifully, sounds work and everything. I'm starting a replay of the whole series soon. :D

If anyone here is on Steam, feel free to add me, my username is also chronicles5 there.

Have fun!!
Happy to be building again.