Soul try the skydrive link
nevermind made it by using arrow keys in stead of a-d
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

moonliteshadow

Re: Tomb Raider 9

Post by moonliteshadow » 12 Mar 2013 08:23

EssGee wrote:
Jim, a general tip for battling. Release the aim button and then press again, and it will auto-target enemies. Makes it much easier to pick 'em off. Will come in handy later on when the action heats up.
This has totally changed my gameplay, thanks so much, I'm not nearly as stressed or just dying all of the time :) . I was cursong that there was no auto aim, this kind of solves that :2thumbsup:

Loupar

Post by Loupar » 12 Mar 2013 18:54

Double tap for auto target will be my salvation because I'm playing in Xbox360 and I can't invert X axis. I always invert cameras and is very difficult to play (and to aim) with normal camera for me.
I hope they release a patch to improve that option in game menu. I know that in PC they have released a patch that corrects it.

avmaster
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Location: Gilching-Argelsried, small Villiage near Munich Germany

Post by avmaster » 14 Mar 2013 09:11

I installed the game yesterday and it seems to run fine on my PC(which is not new). Just made two screenshots:

Da Master

ImageImage
Next Octoberfest: Every year next one from 19.09.15 - 04.10.15

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 15 Mar 2013 03:25

Must say, I am loving this game so far. A little bit like Res and not such a childish game. Not sure why Lara has such piggy little eyes tho lol
We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!

JesseG

Post by JesseG » 15 Mar 2013 14:41

I'm usually not into darker games (it's not due to morals, it's just my tastes) so the first few parts of the game were just as much a shock to me as to Lara! But that makes this game special, and it really is growing on me. :) This is better character development than that whole "Oh no I shot larson" bit in TR Anniversary. I also love the side-quests and things to explore for, it makes the world feel much more open than the world of the last few TRs.

One thing I miss is health-packs. Lara feels like Wolverine in how she auto-heals, but that seems to be the way of the future for games. :| I also just like having more useful things to hunt for, like the ammo packs, but the salvage system will hold me over.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 18 Mar 2013 17:19

to you there hunting relics spare some explosives to research base
cos if you use them all and don't get the relic before you finish the game
and use fast travel to get it you can't find any explosives to get it

another thing i have all camps at 100% but end game only says 98%
that i don't understand
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

sonnyd83

Post by sonnyd83 » 18 Mar 2013 22:43

i find TR9 a little tough, there's way too much fighting and mercanaries throwing grenades all the time, still i can't stop playing, it looks to me like just cause 2 with the open scenery etc

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 19 Mar 2013 10:00

Well, i'm having a great time with the baddies.. Plwaying on normal mode, but it's still quite hard, but i love the stealth play where i can pick them off instead of a major shoot out. I've also mastered one on one combat so a lot of the time i can do without a weapon.. Haven't noticed any missing textures yet, old habits and i'm still looking for errors lol. I saw a huge dude up top from a lower pit filled with mushy bodies, i hope i don't have to fight that big bugger at some point lol
We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!

inchdix

Post by inchdix » 20 Mar 2013 10:51

vimmers wrote:to you there hunting relics spare some explosives to research base
cos if you use them all and don't get the relic before you finish the game
and use fast travel to get it you can't find any explosives to get it

another thing i have all camps at 100% but end game only says 98%
that i don't understand

Only if you grab all the grenades on your first time through ....... I found plenty when continuing after the end as I used them very rarely. Also there seem to be places you cant fast travel to when you continue ...... I'm missing 1 relic according to the list and another is shown on the map in shipwreck beach even though the area is 100% complete. So I'm done at 99% overall completion. Got 28 out of 34 possible single player achievements.

I must agree, the game is pretty tough, but extremely enjoyable ........ time to start again !!!!

justin

Post by justin » 26 Mar 2013 13:31

Just finished it last night, very impressed :)
I realy enjoy searching the various open areas, very rewarding with the challenges

To Moonpooka, I've seen a few texture issues around the cliffside bunker. But they are not obvious and don't take away from the game (except one almost-game-ending end-of-world glitch that my wife discovered while checking youtube videos)
Dark Skies loom...

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 31 Mar 2013 12:00

Oh no :-O Justin, my testing methods must be really rusty lol.. Well i finished this game the other night, it is quite easy re the bosses. I missed a few bits so i will be playing again so i can relax my way through it this time. Kind of missed a lot of Lara's moves, she's now pretty basic, but even so i musyt say i really enjoyed this game :-)

Matie
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Matie » 31 Mar 2013 22:54

vimmers wrote:another thing i have all camps at 100% but end game only says 98%
that i don't understand
No idea if it's been solved yet, but there's an area that can't be accessed with fast travel, it's called Cliffside Bunker, there are also a couple of pickups and a challenge there. You can get there from Shipwreck Beach, by climbing to the other side on those wrecks in the water. :)

I also love this game btw, I just couldn't quit to take a break, I remember telling someone "help me, I can't stop playing!!" :lol: It was long, action-packed, lots of exploration, easter-eggs, scary moments, etc. Amazing game. <3

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 01 Apr 2013 15:01

I am onto collecting stuff i have missed.. Spent 2 hours searching for the final statue to light and 1 red cap mushroom and still none the wiser lol

I don't like Lara's voice at all.. and since she was Oxford educated, I was wondering why her English grammar was so bad.

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 01 Apr 2013 19:59

All done 100%.. I have DL stuff so that might be why mine shows 100% at the end of the game. I have all challenges done etc, seems to be over quite quickly :-(